"Sentry mode engaged" not popping?

i-Panik

Is there a milestone for this trophy in your challenges? I thought that there was but now it (if there was one) doesn't show up in my list. As I killed my last enemy for the trophy to pop, "milestone completed" flashed on my screen but no trophy pop. I've continued to use the sentry in hopes that it would pop later, it still hasn't.

Not sure what to do here to remedy this. Makes me weary on even playing this game until the next update. I guess all I can do is back up my save, delete my current save and complete that specific challenge and then replace the save with my main save? Will that work?

I'm so incredibly disappointed T-T

There is not a milestone for this trophy exactly. The milestone stops at 50 kills with the sentry gun while the trophy asks for 150. So you still have a bit to go my friend.

Also note that kill assists do not count towards the trophy. I used a counter app on my phone to keep track of the kills for a rough estimate.

Edited by Tearraven

Problem is, I got the 50 kills milestone a looong time ago. I've been keeping track on my phone, I'm well over 150, I just figured there was a milestone for the 150 as well. I guess the 'milestone complete' was for another milestone as I tend to work on a few at a time.

=| I guess all I can do is keep using it and hope it pops soon. T-T it's reassuring that it's popped recently, though that's happened with getting to rank 50 as well and supposedly it's still glitched. >~< 

Hopefully I've just accidentally counted assists into the total. I'll keep you guys posted!