Anyone with experience on PlayStation Now?

Jens

I really enjoyed this game and I really wanted to complete it (well... as much as possible at least, because I didn't want to use guides :P ) but after a while it just got too unplayable for me. These lags and freezes just completely destroyed my enjoyment, having those always in the back of my head was way too annoying.

And after starting Skyrim - which reminds me a lot of Fallout in all the best ways - it got me thinking because I've seen New Vegas on Playstation Now. And now I just wanted to ask if anyone here has any experience with this "version" of it. I have no clue if it's even possible to run better if it's the exact same game, but maybe it does. So it would be nice if someone could share his / her experience with it if there are any people with experience around :P 

The Now versions of all those games are identical to what's already out there on disc, game breaking bugs and all. Also note that it's rare for PS Now games to come with any DLCs at all, thus you will more than likely have to buy the retail version anyway so as to get all the DLC trophies.

I've never used PS Now but I know people who do and they don't see any differences at all when compared to the standard digital releases you get from the PS Store.

4 hours ago, Jens said:

I really enjoyed this game and I really wanted to complete it (well... as much as possible at least, because I didn't want to use guides :P ) but after a while it just got too unplayable for me. These lags and freezes just completely destroyed my enjoyment, having those always in the back of my head was way too annoying.

And after starting Skyrim - which reminds me a lot of Fallout in all the best ways - it got me thinking because I've seen New Vegas on Playstation Now. And now I just wanted to ask if anyone here has any experience with this "version" of it. I have no clue if it's even possible to run better if it's the exact same game, but maybe it does. So it would be nice if someone could share his / her experience with it if there are any people with experience around :P 

PS now is just a literal physical ps3 running either a disc or download copy of the game. Any glitches, freezes, bugs etc, will be no different.

• Like 1