Playing after completing story

GizMo_The_Great

I’ve seen a lot of talk about being able to backtrack to all areas and I was just curious if this is possible after completing the main storyline. Or is there a “point of no return” where, once crossed you can’t go back?

Im about 8-10 hours in, and I’ve seen a lot of chests and other collectibles that I’ve been unable to grab due to not having the items needed. 

I’m hoping I can just complete the story and then go back to grab anything I’ve missed. But I’ve not seen anything about if that is possible. 

Edited by GizMo_The_Great

On 4/22/2018 at 7:29 AM, GizMo_The_Great said:

I’ve seen a lot of talk about being able to backtrack to all areas and I was just curious if this is possible after completing the main storyline. Or is there a “point of no return” where, once crossed you can’t go back?

Im about 8-10 hours in, and I’ve seen a lot of chests and other collectibles that I’ve been unable to grab due to not having the items needed. 

I’m hoping I can just complete the story and then go back to grab anything I’ve missed. But I’ve not seen anything about if that is possible. 

Nothing of consequence is missable. All the collectables/important items/things required for trophies can be cleaned up after you finish the story. The devs handled this very well IMO.