Question about the Completion List

DrakeHellsing

Just a small one about heat attacks/finishers.  I'm still early in the game, slowly doing all I can with this list, but will it eventually ask me to do all finishers on the list? Or only up to a certain amount? As I've noticed that a new level unlocks once a previous level is completed for, well, different things.  Just wondering as that might get a bit confusing in the end to know what I need to get done still, and how to set it up and all that sort of stuff.

You don't need to get all heat attacks/finishers if you're going for the 100% trophy. No worries, this will come naturally. 

Edit: A good tip I can give is getting and equipping the shoes that give you money as you walk (forgot the name) asap, as you need a lot of money for getting the weapons and accessories for the 100%. This is really the only thing you should plan ahead, I forgot this and rubberbanded my character for two nights straight to get enough money. @DrakeHellsing

Edited by BakkerJ

Got a new inquiry about this.  The one tied to minigames such as those dice games or those interesting card games.  It says you need to get a certain amount of points for them, does it matter if you loose points in the gambling? As in, if you loose points, will the value on the completion list go down for each entry? As that first dice game, I did loose some points, but I could not tell if it had gone down in points on the list or not.

You can't lose points in the completion list for the minigames. Your win points only count when you exit the minigame though, therefore the best strategy for me was to enter a minigame, try to get a set amount of points, exit so it registers. If I lost too much, I reloaded my save. Rinse and repeat.

Edited by BakkerJ

You don't go down in points from losing in gambling games, but the total added to your score is based on each SESSION. Meaning everytime you quit out of the minigame and re-enter.

So with that in mind, if you go into hanafuda and get massive luck and get 2000 points or so and exit out, you'll have 2000 points added. Conversely, if you play a round and gain 2000 points from several rounds, but then go on a losing streak and end up minus 1000, and then quit out you'll only have added 1000 points to your total.

So if you do win big at any point, quit out and re-enter the minigame. If you're just losing alot, quit out then as well since whatever gains you get after losing x amount of points is simply catching up to 0 points again. (some people recommend saving before starting gambling and then overwriting or loading depending on how the games go)

Ah, I get it now, so it gets added to the total you already have obtained in the end from said round is added in.  But that makes it more clearer with those.  I was only wondering as before, I was trying out those 4 gambling games by the lottery booth (after playing the dice game before with Haruka) and wanted to also check out the other 3 they were offering.

But again you two, thanks for the answers.  So glad I wont loose points from the list itself.

I take it that also counts for the likes of Blackjack and the other gambling ones in regards to your actual money? Even though I've yet to play any of those in the game apart from the 4 by the lottery booth.