New [paid] version?

turniplord

I wonder if this is going to be a new version which you pay for? If so then I hope it's a decent price as I love games like Minesweeper. 

For those that don't know, the ignorant person in the other thread for example. Minefield has been avaliable on the PSN store in both major regions for about 2-3 months now as a free download, a free download with no trophies yet a fully working game with various options.

If they are adding trophies to that version then that's great! If not then I'll just keep an eye out for a [new] version.

29 minutes ago, turniplord said:

I wonder if this is going to be a new version which you pay for? If so then I hope it's a decent price as I love games like Minesweeper. 

For those that don't know, the ignorant person in the other thread for example. Minefield has been avaliable on the PSN store in both major regions for about 2-3 months now as a free download, a free download with no trophies yet a fully working game with various options.

If they are adding trophies to that version then that's great! If not then I'll just keep an eye out for a [new] version.

Dev replied that they added trophies to the f2p version as a request from many.