White PS3 Slim coming to Europe and Australia

TranceVance

whiteps33.jpg

Europe, Australia Getting White PS3

The White version of the PlayStation 3, long available in Japan but not in the West, will in November go on sale in Europe and Australia. It'll include a 320GB HDD, two controllers and will sell for €300/AUD$448/£250.

I was asking around where I could get a white PS3 imported a little while back, so I'm fucking chuffed about this :).

Does giving the consumers a choice in color increase sales after the initial release? I know there are many who still plan on getting a PS3, but I can't think of very many people saying "OMG a white PS3? We gotta buy one now"

A lot of people will buy the white PS3, it gives more variety and it fits a larger consumer demand. Just look at the white iPhone for example, people went crazy for that.

A lot of people will buy the white PS3, it gives more variety and it fits a larger consumer demand. Just look at the white iPhone for example, people went crazy for that.

I can see people buying this if they want a new PS3 (didn't have one before) or replacing their current PS3, but I can't see people who don't need a new PS3 going out and getting one

I can see people buying this if they want a new PS3 (didn't have one before) or replacing their current PS3, but I can't see people who don't need a new PS3 going out and getting one

The only people who don't need a new PS3 but would still get this are collectors. I guess I kind of fall into that category.