How To Get All Region Stacks

So I see that people here are able to play and earn trophies on the same game, but in different regions (NA, EU, etc.). My question is HOW THE HECK do they do it? For example, I'm in the US. I have created a UK account. But when I try to log in with my UK account, it defaults me back to the US store based on my IP. Anything new that I should try?

EternalChaos72 is correct. Btw, my mobile browser does want to send me to the local Playstation Store as well, but I have the option to refuse even when I login onto my US account.

Offcourse, make sure you login the UK account before visiting the Store on PS4.

I haven't created an HK account yet. Not sure if I miss out on great (English spoken / subtitled) that aren't released within my country or in the US.

10 minutes ago, i-kicked-a-brit said:

@EternalChaos72 I tried on my ps4, but I'm still seeing the US store...

You have to create an account using your PS4, atleast that's how I did. It will ask you for your adress at some point. Just google a place from that country and put it in. Another way to play games from other regions is retail copies. I have Persona 4 from EU and an US retail copy sitting on my desk. Haven't played it yet, but it will display trophies from 2 different regions.

Edited by DonGurke93
  • Like 1

There's a lot of bad and mixed information on here.

You do NOT have to create an account on your PS4.

You do NOT have to login on your PS4.

Your IP address is irrelevant and does NOT prevent you from logging into an account from a different region.

You can easily create an account through a web browser, but you will need an address from that region (pick something like a major grocery store chain, lol) when creating an account.

If you are logged into an account, trying to navigate to a different store will default you back to store for the region of the logged account.  Simple solution: Log Out.  Another solution: Use a different browser.  For work I used to login to 3 different regions on 3 different browsers at the same time to show layout differences.

• Like 1