Glitched Trophies? (Not actually glitched)

aZombieDictator

I just finished the game using a guide and neither devotion or but why didn't unlock. I'm pretty certain I used less than 500 movies, and I know I took less than 30 minutes (unless if pausing the game counts towards time taken)

Did anyone else successfully unlock the trophies or did they not pop for someone else? They also still show 0.0% on PSN, I know the game just released but those are the only two trophies with 0.0%.

And of course something like this would happen when I was about to be a first achiever for once. But oh well. Shit happens. 

But I just wanna know for sure if they're glitched or not before I make more attempts.

Game is definitely great though, very interesting and tricky to figure out.

Edited by aZombieDictator

"But why" popped to me without any issues, however "Dexterity" didn't. I think each time you press X or directional button it counts as move, so most probably you need to be play more cautiously to earn this trophy.

Edited by ginko765

35 minutes ago, ginko765 said:

"But why" popped to me without any issues, however "Dexterity" didn't. I think each time you press X or directional button it counts as move, so most probably you need to be play more cautiously to earn this trophy.

Ahh ok. So pausing must keep the timer up then? I wonder if sitting on dashboard until you do next move stops the timer.

And damn that sucks. This is gonna take way more replays than I expected.

Also I just saw the completion rates go up. Plat is at 0.9% now.

I just wanna know what stops the timer or if it can be stopped... Might just attempt tomorrow and go to dashboard whenever I need to consult guide.

Edited by aZombieDictator

I believe that pausing stops the timer. I paused a couple of times and my speedrun took me around 40 minutes, breaks included. I didn't exit to the dashboard, so most probably pausing the game does the job.

Edited by ginko765

3 hours ago, ginko765 said:

I believe that pausing stops the timer. I paused a couple of times and my speedrun took me around 40 minutes, breaks included. I didn't exit to the dashboard, so most probably pausing the game does the job.

Wonder why it didn't pop for me. Maybe I accidentally ran the timer up or something.

18 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

Wonder why it didn't pop for me. Maybe I accidentally ran the timer up or something.

This must be the case. Let's say you follow a 28 mins video walkthrough - if your actions take only 10% (average) more time than the duration of the video, it's very easy to exceed half an hour, in particular if you lose your focus and stop the video.

Neither of those trophies popped for me either. Also Right Wrong didn't either so I don't know what happened there, unless the guide I followed didn't include it. 

Edit: Done Right Wrong. - Now on 81% completion. 

Edited by BlakkVulture2K16
Update

46 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

Well I followed a speed run guide and got the time trophy. But now I don't have dexterity... Two playthroughs of following a guide and I still can't get dexterity. I don't even understand how I'm taking over 500 moves. It makes no sense.

For "Dexterity" I recommend this video:

Most guides contain additional achievements which require to make more moves than needed to finish the game. The above video is  almost perfect run - I followed it and had no issue to unlock "Dexterity".

Another thing you need to have in mind is to be accurate. When you click somewhere and see blue circles it means that you did nothing and just wasted one move. Only make moves that are required to finish the game. If you have trouble you can back up your save frequently.

The game saves the progress after EACH action, so if you screw up, you'll have to start over. Even with the above video, there not much room for errors. Good luck!

Edited by ginko765
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, ginko765 said:

Most guides contain additional achievements which require to make more moves than needed to finish the game. The above video is  almost perfect run - I followed it and had no issue to unlock "Dexterity".

Another thing you need to have in mind is to be accurate. When you click somewhere and see blue circles it means that you did nothing and just wasted one move. Only make moves that are required to finish the game. If you have trouble you can back up your save frequently.

The game saves the progress after EACH action, so if you screw up, you'll have to start over. Even with the above video, there not much room for errors. Good luck!

I'll give it another try later. It's just so frustrating. I'm gonna have to take it extremely slow and methodically.

Dexterity did not pop on my speedrun either, but I got it by disciplining myself never to press unless it was actually going to advance play. My guess is, the game actually counts all presses of the X button, not just presses that change things on the screen. If you click during the hourglass, or you miss and see the circle prompts, you probably wasted one.

5 hours ago, rdhight said:

Dexterity did not pop on my speedrun either, but I got it by disciplining myself never to press unless it was actually going to advance play. My guess is, the game actually counts all presses of the X button, not just presses that change things on the screen. If you click during the hourglass, or you miss and see the circle prompts, you probably wasted one.

Yeah I'm pretty sure the X presses the did nothing counted. I did that a lot since I was trying to speed run. Buts it's definitely better to do a speedrun and them just do a slow run and be extra careful. I wished there was stats after completion to show time and moves spent.

On 5/22/2018 at 9:54 AM, ginko765 said:

I am having no luck on this at all. I finished the game initially with no guide, then I did a second run off memory counting the presses of X I did and was under 500 and still did not trigger. Then I followed the plat video but did not do the built in error, no go, then I followed this video slowly and exactly and once again, it still did not trigger.. Have everything but Dexterity.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎25‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 1:08 PM, Halaster said:

I am having no luck on this at all. I finished the game initially with no guide, then I did a second run off memory counting the presses of X I did and was under 500 and still did not trigger. Then I followed the plat video but did not do the built in error, no go, then I followed this video slowly and exactly and once again, it still did not trigger.. Have everything but Dexterity.

Same here. I did my third run last night extremely slow, still no luck.