how do i use the solver?

KlutzyFrog

@Soufwar, damn there's a thread about that very guide you criticised :). I think the guide writer did just link that because @APCGrayLocked linked it in the comments section of that guide. I would recommend messaging Soufwar on this website though, because he has informed me about the comments he made regarding the guide and how it could be improved, so maybe you can be helped by him in private. 

Klutzy, yes, the solver's grid is smaller then the game's grid. To solve this problem, you have to copy a part of the grid at a time.

And yes, sometimes the solver's predictions are wrong, but this is because the solver can't know that the game's grid is much more bigger. But, apart from that, if you see that the green flag is an suspicious place, don't turn that tile.

i get you now i also what i was doing wrong the solver is 2 rows wider than the game grid and i was filling in 2 rows with blanks wich was messing things up i filled 1 row with blanks and click solve a few times and end up with a row of green arrows and a row of blanks (wich would be the 2 rows i don't need)