Boston Marathon Explosions

Chambers35

If it isn't good then don't post it.

And if you don't like the thread, seriously, don't post in it, you know you will be flamed ...

It would be a worrying state of affairs if we did not discuss this, as it would mean no-one cares, which in turn would pretty much mean, in my opinion, that the human race is dead (empathy is part of our nature, as is hate unfortunately) ..

Just heard that people had to be amputated where they fell, the damage was that bad - I just hope that justice is served (properly)

Edited by leprodigalson
  • Like 1

It's absolutely terrible. Not only this, but everything similar that's happening everywhere in the world - I'll never understand how other human beings can do something like that, and innocent people are always caught up in the middle of it. More than sad, this makes me get very frustrated, because nobody deserves that.

I'm glad, at least, to see in the news that civilians on the street were a significant help while assisting the wounded.

This appears to be the younger victim of the incident (according to Twitter) before it, and this is what he asked for:

BH_maxLCcAEviZN.jpg

Anyway, my condolences for those affected. Rest in peace.

Quick update on this situation.

One Boston marathon bombing suspect has been shot dead and another is on the loose and believed to be "armed and dangerous", police have said. 

You can read the full article here http://news.sky.com/story/1080236/boston-marathon-bombings-one-suspect-dead

Hopefully they will catch this other scumbag quickly so justice can be carried out for the families of those who were killed.