Boston Marathon Explosions

Chambers35

It's a terrible thing that happened, but it's no excuse to make a post about it.

You must be the most insensitive smacked ass walking the face of the earth. What is wrong with you? This is most likely going to be smoked out as a terrorist attack against your FELLOW COUNTRYMEN and WOMEN. Have you no compassion? I lost friends in 9/11 so I take serious offense to this blatant disregard to the lives and well being of American Citizens. Someone needs to ban this fool for life 

You're right, and for that I apologize.

It's just funny that in a couple of weeks none of you will remember this or even care. 

Really? So you now know the opinions of the members of this community now? I havent forgotten Columbine, Oklahoma City Bombing, attacks on the WTC, 9/11 or any other horrific event that has impacted innocent citizens of this country. Congrats douche you are now the most hated member of this community and it is well deserved. I will make it a point to drop you a message every day to let you know how much I care and remember this happening. 

• Like 4

It's a terrible thing that happened, but it's no excuse to make a post about it.

Wow, back-to-back dumb ass posts, with the second post eclipsing the first in sheer absurdity. Did you ever think some of us might actually have friends/relatives in Boston and might want to find out about this? Why don't you scoot back up your rainbow to Happy-Happy Land and leave the real world to us people who want to live in it?

Making comments like that in this current time is disgusting and extremely rude.

To be clear I am not insensitive, what happened was something awful but that's life for you deal with it!

Of course it's disgusting, because it's the truth. The truth is never pretty.

I don't understand why is there so much anger towards my opinion. I guess everybody in here must know everything right?

Edited by NKV_666

To be clear I am not insensitive, what happened was something awful but that's life for you deal with it!

I don't understand why is there so much anger towards my opinion. I guess everybody in here must know everything right?

If someone detonated a bomb in California would you want to know about it, in case it affected friends or relatives?

There is anger because your responses come off as someone who doesn't respect others right to know in the same situation.

Smartass with this comments....you are obviously not smart......an ass, definitely...I'll request this again; get off this thread, we are not here to discuss your sick opinions.

Edited by entimecago
  • Like 1

This is horrible news :(

To the ones that posted "insensitive" comments,this isn't the time for that crap :angry:

What if someone you know that was in the explosions?

Think before you post.

So glad I left the Sox game right after it was over,  I almost went over there but decided to go home. 40 minutes later the explosions happened.

Wow.

Smartass with this comments....you are obviously not smart......an ass, definitely...I'll request this again; get off this thread, we are not here to discuss your sick opinions.

You're right, this thread isn't about his opinion but unfortunately he's entitled to one and he's obviously not learnt yet that it's better to think before he posts. Ignoring what he has to say would be better because every time you quote his post you're inviting him back in to comment.

Is this terrorism? I thought it was just a malfunction of some device from what I read of the NY Times. Weird, I'm not used to hearing about actual terrorism attacks happening in the US. I wonder who did it...

Thats misinformation bro. One explosion could possibly be a malfunction, two separate simultaneous explosions would be intentional. Terrorists commonly bomb in greater numbers than one at the same time to avoid the talking heads from saying its a malfunction and nullifying their "credit" on the action. Terrorist psychology 101.

• Like 1

I am not from USA , but regardless of countries that kind of act never achieves nothing besides more hate and violence. It is too soon to say who did and why, but exploding public events is plain wrong, it´s a shame innocent people still have to suffer because of acts like this.    

It's sad that a life can be taken away even tho the person may have not done anything wrong. But remember guys that the mods ask us to be civil on here and not bombard others with your opinions. Even if you don't like it, just say your piece and leave. RIP those people who lost a family member in Boston and the Rest of the World. 

• Like 1

Let's not jump to conclusions about who's behind it, people. Even when the police question somebody, it's not damning. Also, don't put your faith in what you're going to hear on the news for the next couple of days (if ever), as they'll be grasping at straws and making constant announcements based upon pure inference or questionable investigation to keep you tuned in or subscribed to their product. This is the kind of event that can only be understood in distant hindsight, and even then there's no guarantee you'll get the full story. Of course, you have a right to be angry, just keep it in perspective when someone tries to tell you who to direct it at.

PS. Yes, the Westboro Baptist Church is already doing what they do, but just ignore them as you would an internet troll.

• Like 2

Wow this is horrible. Sickens me that innocent people can be killed for just going out and doing something normal. RIP to those that lost their life to this tragedy. 

NKV_666, this tragedy isn't life, so no I will not just deal with it. This was purposely done by someone, how can you say deal with it. How can you brush it off like it's nothing? Your opinion is disturbing.