Boston Marathon Explosions

Chambers35

"Two explosions near the finish line of the 2013 Boston Marathon 2013 have been reported on Monday afternoon.

Witnesses are reporting that two loud bangs were heard near the finish line by the Mandarin Hotel.

The two bangs were heard about 15 to 20 seconds apart, with some reports describing a ball of flames coming out from the Marathon Sports store near the finish line. it is believed that venue was being used as a press center for the marathon."

"Police confirmed 2 dead and at least 22 injured".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-22160978

This isn't good  :(

Edited by Chambers35
  • Like 1

Just heard that there's definitely some people badly injured :(

Oh just piss off.

:(.....is it known what caused it?

Says on sky news that at least three people have been killed.

damn.....this world just sucks man, one thing after another....I give my greatest condolences to the families of the people that died.

If it isn't good then don't post it.

what a douche. 

:(.....is it known what caused it?

damn.....this world just sucks man, one thing after another....I give my greatest condolences to the families of the people that died.

what a douche. 

It's a terrible thing that happened, but it's no excuse to make a post about it.

It's a terrible thing that happened, but it's no excuse to make a post about it.

Some people don't know what has happened and we have the right to share opinions and keep up to what's happening with the help of other members that might know what we don't. there is no need for you to stay on this thread. get out

• Like 1

Some people don't know what has happened and we have the right to share opinions and keep up to what's happening with the help of other members that might know what we don't. there is no need for you to stay on this thread. get out

You're right, and for that I apologize.

It's just funny that in a couple of weeks none of you will remember this or even care. 

You're right, and for that I apologize.

It's just funny that in a couple of weeks none of you will remember this or even care. 

you certainly don't speak for me, I hope you don't...and for none of the members here...I still perfectly remember 9/11 like if it was yesterday, Colorado, Connecticut, even MJ death, so please don't generalize me. You don't know me.

Edited by entimecago
  • Like 1