King Hayes' Peasant-ful Backlog

hayesb

6 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Welcome fellow Chicagoian, and good luck. You seem to be off to a pretty good start so far.

Thanks! And yea I'm trying my best. Going to be knocking off my Vita games that I've had sitting for the longest since I just got my new Vita yesterday. Madden, Wolf Among Us, and possibly South Park will get platted this weekend for sure.

Hi!

I really liked the simplicity of your list! I know listing everything out really helps me plan and how you divided the games into percent categories seems like a good motivator to move games up through them.

I have alot of the same games as you (PSPlus :) ones mostly) I highly suggest keeping your eye out for double XP weekends for Killing Floor- the game is okay but the XP grind really adds too it. (I was annoyed that they started having double XP weekends after I finished it, otherwise I would have waited for them and grinded levels then) You also have some fairly easy games in your not started collection.

As for the games you started, Kitten Squad would be an easy win as it can be completed in a few hours. Broken Age would be a bit longer, but a more rewarding win as it has a platinum. I know the speed run trophy makes alot of people hesitate, but if you follow a guide then you'd have no issue being under time on your first playthrough. 

I'm eager to see how your list progresses!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

Hi!

I really liked the simplicity of your list! I know listing everything out really helps me plan and how you divided the games into percent categories seems like a good motivator to move games up through them.

I have alot of the same games as you (PSPlus :) ones mostly) I highly suggest keeping your eye out for double XP weekends for Killing Floor- the game is okay but the XP grind really adds too it. (I was annoyed that they started having double XP weekends after I finished it, otherwise I would have waited for them and grinded levels then) You also have some fairly easy games in your not started collection.

As for the games you started, Kitten Squad would be an easy win as it can be completed in a few hours. Broken Age would be a bit longer, but a more rewarding win as it has a platinum. I know the speed run trophy makes alot of people hesitate, but if you follow a guide then you'd have no issue being under time on your first playthrough. 

I'm eager to see how your list progresses!

Thanks! I appreciate the feedback! As for Kitten Squad and Broken Age, you're right. I'll probably add those to the 'Currently focusing on' list and finish them this weekend. And thanks for the heads up on Killing Floor, I'll make sure to keep my eye out for the 2XP.

Hi , great list.

To improve your percentage of completion , i'd reccommand tackling the games 25% and lower.

Here are the easy games that you can complete in a week-end for most if them.

Teslagrad

Ether one

Broken Age

The wolf among us

Until Dawn

Infamous Second Son.

i had been doing the same thing as you to clear my backlog since last year and I would suggest to start new games sometimes as well. I used my new games I really really wanted to play as a reward to have completed a few of my backlog ones .

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, dadoudelidou said:

Hi , great list.

To improve your percentage of completion , i'd reccommand tackling the games 25% and lower.

Here are the easy games that you can complete in a week-end for most if them.

Teslagrad

Ether one

Broken Age

The wolf among us

Until Dawn

Infamous Second Son.

i had been doing the same thing as you to clear my backlog since last year and I would suggest to start new games sometimes as well. I used my new games I really really wanted to play as a reward to have completed a few of my backlog ones .

Appreciate the input. I had listed the games I have now because they're obviously the more closer/easier ones to completion. Right after that I was going to start tackling the 25% and below ones. I do have a couple in that percent region that I'm eyeing on, such as Ether One but also Road Not Taken. However I don't own those games currently, my old gamesharing partner did. So now I'm just waiting to buy the games, incase they go on sale in the near future. 

EDIT: Also forgot to add that I like that idea of adding a new game that I haven't played yet as a reward. Might also start doing that myself!

Edited by King Hayes
  • Like 1

Not going to edit my main post on games that I'll be focusing on, because for this weekend I plan on knocking out Energy Cycle (Vita), Kitten Squad, Madden NFL 18, Ether One, Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition, inFamous: First Light, Road Not Taken, Steamworld Dig, Strider, Velocity 2X, Super Exploding Zoo!, finishing up Watch Dogs, Teslagrad, Broken Age, finishing up Until Dawn, Wolf Among Us, Stick of Truth, and possibly Far Cry 4. All-nighter/ no-life mode activated for this weekend lol.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

Sweet. Marine Corps. 1f44a.png

You got an EPIC weekend ahead of you, if you plan on finishing all of those games. I...don't even know how that's possible. But good luck!

Appreciate it. There might be some games that I don't complete and it's due to me not standing them. Can't play/beat them all y'know

Little update regarding how that weekend went,

Wasn't able to finish ANYTHING! Okay I lied. Kitten Squad and Until Dawn. Other than for that, I was out of my barracks room for the most part of the days, running errands, etc. I've updated my list of games I'm focusing on now to include the majority of the games where I'm 25% or below trophy completion percentage wise. Some games may be removed due to me hating them and wondering why I even started them in the first place (looking at you Prominence Poker). List also contains some games where I'm just cleaning up and getting the easy trophies and then deleting the game right after, due to server closures or what not. Thank you to whoever stops by and checks out my list. Also going to be renovating this place up a little bit, so stay tuned for that.?

• 2 months later...