Trophy glitch

X_Lupton_X

• 2 months later...

Well, I'm now among the happy people that defeated Delftos without being awarded the God Killer trophy.

Several workarounds are suggested in a thread for the Vita version:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/55796-trophy-thoughs/

On 13/04/2018 at 2:38 AM, JL85 said:

I can confirm this method works I had beaten Deftos twice before once on the pre update version after going through Blackstorm Lab and another after updating and beating the game normally the trophy did not unlock. I played on the updated version without any adjustments to any settings used the teleporter defeated deftos trophy unlocked first try.

Hopefully, going through the teleporter will work.

• 1 year later...

I had a different trophy issue. For the Altar of the Goddess trophy, I prayed at a couple of altars, but nothing really happened. I died (hoping that this would trigger the trophy pop), and nothing. I started a new game. After a couple of minutes, the trophy popped, completely randomly. 

My guess is that some of these trophies are just finicky.

• 2 months later...
On 20.11.2019 at 3:14 PM, starcrunch061 said:

I had a different trophy issue. For the Altar of the Goddess trophy, I prayed at a couple of altars, but nothing really happened. I died (hoping that this would trigger the trophy pop), and nothing. I started a new game. After a couple of minutes, the trophy popped, completely randomly. 

My guess is that some of these trophies are just finicky.

Same thing happened to me with the gold weapon trophy, bought it in shop and it unlocked like 10 minutes later. Also the altar of the goddess is glitching on me in the same way as you described, but its getting late here so i had to quit before it popped. Hopefully it will tomorrow when i resume playing.

EDIT: tried again today and the first altar i prayed at the trophy popped instantly.

EDIT2. Finally managed to kill Deftos after countless tries but then remembered that i had started the game frrom the beginning instead of teleporting straight to cigacocoon since you people have said that the trophy is kinda glitchy to unlock that way. So i killed him and the credits roll and no trophy for me. I started another run this time from the teleporter and got back to him and died. So i did it again and this time in the middle of the run in cigacocoon the trophy popped randomly. So happy i don't have to do this shit again.

Edited by Vern3r0z
  • Like 1