Thanks! and future dlc trophy questions!

I have Finished this game and just wanted to say thanks to all the helpful and equally grumpy people while on this trek of a game.  

God willing there will be no further dlc trophies.  If there were any trophies for the clone wars season,  would you guys that have finished the plat come back for it or let it be?

On 13/06/2018 at 5:40 PM, Therainbowf1sh said:

I have Finished this game and just wanted to say thanks to all the helpful and equally grumpy people while on this trek of a game.  

God willing there will be no further dlc trophies.  If there were any trophies for the clone wars season,  would you guys that have finished the plat come back for it or let it be?

Weren’t the DLC trophies just story related though? I wouldn’t mind more of that but I think they’re done with the story now. Trophies weren’t released for The Last Jedi and Solo seasons so I don’t think there’ll be any more.

I enjoyed this game but will be deleting it when i finish the last copule of levels. Took a big break from it until they fixed the glitched level 50 trophy. I hope any future dlc hasn't got any level cap increases. Takes far too much xp for the last 10 levels.

• Like 1

On 6/20/2018 at 4:12 PM, TribalRivals said:

I enjoyed this game but will be deleting it when i finish the last copule of levels. Took a big break from it until they fixed the glitched level 50 trophy. I hope any future dlc hasn't got any level cap increases. Takes far too much xp for the last 10 levels.

Agreed - the grind to 50 is real - haven't felt like this since the road to 10,000 kill trophy in Resistance 2 ha ha

I do enjoy the game, however the small amount of xp gained from each match is wearing thin.

• 3 weeks later...

I doubt they will add more trophies because they are in a pout that we didn't want to purchase their micro transactions.  they made less money on the game then originally planned.  Less money equals less support as in trophy support.  Especially after they spent months fixing the broken level 50 trophy and fielding e-mails and yes more complaints over it not popping form thousands of gamers.  If they thought they could get away with it i think they would just cancel all future dlc as well.