Motion sickness anyone?

eurogilvin

Just wanted to check if anyone had felt a bit dizzy playing this? I'm normally fine while playing on the PSVR but in this game I felt bad almost right away.

If anyone felt like that and was still able to play would like to have some advice. I'll also try again later on, maybe I was only having a bad day.

Thanks

a bit? it was one of my worst VR experiences so far, but it was also one of my first... i could only play for an hour or two the first time around and actually had to lie down after that, because i was feeling sick (i really thought i have to puke).

i took a break and continued the next day, where i had WAY less problems with it. the stack after that one i even did in one go, iiirc.

so yeah, it was mostly a "getting used to it" thing for me personally.

i hope your next session will go more smoothly, too. overall it's quite a nice game!

good luck and have fun :)

• Like 1

Thanks, is good to see I'm not the only one who had an issue with this game. Hopefully as dernop is saying it'll get better once I get used to it. I wonder if maybe I was moving too fast...

About the drinking game... I'll prefer an actual drinking game, god forbid I puke on the helmet 

• 3 years later...