No is online

I can’t find anyone on the multiplayer section for some reason, hardly anyone joins my campaign missions and the rubber banding in zombies is bad!! Anyone else have this problem???

Edited by Colum69

Nope. Been playing the hell out of the MP for the longest now. Able to find full lobbies and everything. Now, I will say that there’s literally NO ONE playing the “Back to Black” maps at all. The ones you get from pre-ordering Black Ops 4 digitally which I think was a huge mistake by Treyarch and another bogus cash grab that backfired on them, yet they won’t change it to make it available to all. 

7 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Nope. Been playing the hell out of the MP for the longest now. Able to find full lobbies and everything. Now, I will say that there’s literally NO ONE playing the “Back to Black” maps at all. The ones you get from pre-ordering Black Ops 4 digitally which I think was a huge mistake by Treyarch and another bogus cash grab that backfired on them, yet they won’t change it to make it available to all. 

Well I got the ps plus edition and I’m playing that, so does that affect it? I thought a load of people would be playing, I’m enjoying the campaign but it more enjoyable with 4 players!!

3 minutes ago, Doomsdayman said:

What's your NAT type?

Well NAT type 2 I believe, but it says nat type:open on the main menu screen!!

30 minutes ago, Colum69 said:

Well I got the ps plus edition and I’m playing that, so does that affect it? I thought a load of people would be playing, I’m enjoying the campaign but it more enjoyable with 4 players!!

PS Plus gave the normal game- it's not a special edition. So that shouldn't be the issue.

What do you mean? I can find lobbies perfectly; usually my NAT type is open, only Back in Black maps which was the biggest cash grab ever & fck BO4. And for campaign that’s not surprising, it has one of if not the worst COD campaigns to date. Most people play for zombies nowadays but multiplayer still has a pretty large player base. 

9 hours ago, Colum69 said:

What game modes have you been searching?