I Love the 80's trophy is glitched only in Solo

I constantly played several matches opening whole map and only getting 4 physical Teddy’s (the poloroid pictures were no problem) but just now I played 2 3 player custom matches in a row and the first game wasn’t actively searching but found TWO; and just now played another 3 player custom match & my friends left & I ended up searching & found FIVE easily whereas solo I’d never find the final. So if you’re having troubles either get a friend or GoW to join you (they can quit but if you go down you’ll lose the match) or go into a public match & hope you’re host so if they leave you won’t lose the prohress. :) Hope this helps

On 2018-07-08 at 10:49 PM, Crazy said:

Pretty sure it's just luck, but hey if you happen to find more in a certain manner then knock yourself out.

It could be but I checked 100+ locations & looked everywhere and came up 1-2 short but the first game I played with several people I found way more than usual

• 3 years later...
17 minutes ago, JokerSmile007 said:

can confirm, although it might be possible to do in solo. I'm not sure, I did, however, spend 3 hours in solo only finding 4 teddy bears lol till I saw this thread and when I plugged in my second controller and tried again, it wasn't easy peasy and I got it first try. Thank you sm my guy.

It is, I did it solo. The spawns are total rng and there's over 80+ spots

There were others in my Infinite Warfare boost groups that encountered the same problem. Had it happen to me as well, actually. Thoroughly checked all known 100+ spawn points for the teddies over the course of a few solo lobbies and only found four teddies each time. I eventually started a lobby with someone else that needed the trophy and ended up finding all five teddies within minutes. It is possible to find them solo, but if anyone runs into any funny business like I did, try adding another player to your next game. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

There were others in my Infinite Warfare boost groups that encountered the same problem. Had it happen to me as well, actually. Thoroughly checked all known 100+ spawn points for the teddies over the course of a few solo lobbies and only found four teddies each time. I eventually started a lobby with someone else that needed the trophy and ended up finding all five teddies within minutes. It is possible to find them solo, but if anyone runs into any funny business like I did, try adding another player to your next game. 

Yes the difference was immediately noticeable for me as well

• Like 1