Not really new, been here before but never to the forums so i guess welcome back ?

TexRaider96

Hey guys. :)

well not sure if i would consider myself new since i had used this site before a years back then stopped when i had to sell my original PS4 due to my brother breaking it ( long story, and not so long story as to why i sold it) but now i finally managed to get a slim PS4 again so i'm back once more to the PlayStation platform and i'll definitely stay in it.but yeah i had used this site before for trophy searching and keeping track of everything on my account and used trophy cards for other gaming forums, etc but now i decided and i said " hey maybe if its active enough i can post" so here i am!

a bit of myself. i'm 22 from Artesia, New Mexico. been a long time PS gamer and fan and also Nintendo and PC gamer. not sure what else to say so i hope that works.

right now i've been playing Horizon Zero Dawn and i've got to say... it's one of the best games i've played in a long time and one of the best exclusives out there. :) right now i'm taking a break and overall i'm trying to regrow my collection by getting some games i had owned before on PS4 and getting other games i haven't played yet at the same time. but i gotta say, its good to be back. :)

• Like 3

Hey there, welcome back!

Cool that you managed to get yourself a PS4 slim to be back into Sony's gaming side :D

Have a good time around here and hope you get to know many of the cool folks that inhabit this small corner of the internet.

Later! :)

• Like 1

On 7/12/2018 at 7:30 AM, Djaspoo said:

Welcome back man!

I've been playing on PS systems since PS1 and there's no way I'm switching consoles. I'm still going back and forth between PS3 and PS4 due to all the amazing games out there. so I'm sure you'll grow that game library very quickly :)

Thanks man! :)

a fan since the very beginning, awesome ^^ i been a PS fan since the PS2 era in the 2000s. though i did have a PS1 when i was like 5 years old but my mom didn't let me play it at the time so i was a Nintendo gamer beforehand ( still am alongside Sony and PC) i did also played the Xbox 360 and Xbox One and ehh the 360 was a cool system, but i prefer the PS3 haha and the Xbox One ? hated it besides the controller. i wasn't a fan of Gears of War, Halo, Forza as a whole is fine but hmm i lost interest in racing games so i don't really care. but its great to be back with my second PS4. i also got a Vita also but its mainly a JRPG machine and Unit 13 about all. 

thats good there is so many amazing games like you said. i do wanna get another PS3 sometime to play some RPGs that i missed there especially JRPGs that aren't on the PS4 but i played about every exclusive on the PS3 that i can think of. all the Uncharted, Killzone, LBP, Gran Turismo 5 etc.  and you're right and thats what im gonna achieve doing! :)

On 7/13/2018 at 3:23 PM, Honor_Hand said:

Hey there, welcome back!

Cool that you managed to get yourself a PS4 slim to be back into Sony's gaming side :D

Have a good time around here and hope you get to know many of the cool folks that inhabit this small corner of the internet.

Later! :)

Thank you! glad to see another fellow anime and JRPG fan! :3 

indeed! i was about to get a Nintendo Switch but forget it, i could hardly afford a game for it but the PS4 ? i can make it work. :)

I will man, thank you!

• Like 1

On 7/10/2018 at 9:49 PM, berto64X said:

Hey guys. :)

well not sure if i would consider myself new since i had used this site before a years back then stopped when i had to sell my original PS4 due to my brother breaking it ( long story, and not so long story as to why i sold it) but now i finally managed to get a slim PS4 again so i'm back once more to the PlayStation platform and i'll definitely stay in it.but yeah i had used this site before for trophy searching and keeping track of everything on my account and used trophy cards for other gaming forums, etc but now i decided and i said " hey maybe if its active enough i can post" so here i am!

a bit of myself. i'm 22 from Artesia, New Mexico. been a long time PS gamer and fan and also Nintendo and PC gamer. not sure what else to say so i hope that works.

right now i've been playing Horizon Zero Dawn and i've got to say... it's one of the best games i've played in a long time and one of the best exclusives out there. :) right now i'm taking a break and overall i'm trying to regrow my collection by getting some games i had owned before on PS4 and getting other games i haven't played yet at the same time. but i gotta say, its good to be back. :)

Welcome back and welcome to the forums!  I started with PC games, then moved over to the PS2, PS3 and PS4.  Like other posters, I also jump between the PS3 and PS4.  I find Game Stop is a great way to fill out your game library with the used disc based games. I don't have a favorite genre of games I like to play; right now playing True Fear because I got hooked on these type of games from Until Dawn and Heavy Rain.  Haven't played Horizon Dawn but keep looking at it when it goes on sale.

• Like 1