Volge Huntmaster

Yadilie

For those that have gotten the Warmaster/Huntmaster trophy is the Volge Huntmaster still located within minor Arkbreaks?  I assume they just took away the other mini boss that used to be in them because they just awkwardly end. Things I've read from D13 forum posts are that the Huntmaster was super rare but wasn't sure if that was still the case.

Edited by Yadilie

Alright, thanks for some additional information. For how long D13 has been out there's really bad information to go off for some base knowledge.

Edit: Guess my luck is just really bad. Finally got 3 Huntmasters but didn't get the trophy. Hope you don't need the killing blow for both the War and Hunt.

Edit 2: Either it's a little finnicky or you do indeed have to get the killing blow or be in a party with people who get the killing blow. Got it on the final Huntmaster when I ported in on a clanmate doing Arkfalls.

Edited by Yadilie

Sorry for my English grammar but I am italian.. 

How can you activate a minor Arkfall? I mean those little red dots on the map instead of the Major Arkfalls... 

I go in one of them, there's a blue circle and it tell me "Activate the uplink". Yeah, how? There's no square button interaction... 

Edited by tjoe1bkhjtqxm