English Voices?

Baker

So I just started this game and the audio is in Japanese. Don’t really mind it but I definitely prefer English audio. So in the opening cutscene(s) I saw the names of the English voice actors so I guess I can change it. But where though? I can’t find it.

Edit: Found it, it was at the title screen. Pretty sure the option menu wasn’t there when the game was still installing...

Edited by BakkerJ

7 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

Advice: Play .Hack with the japanese voice, I can't say more (spoiler) 

Well, now I’m curious ?. Allright, I’ll play at least a couple of hours with Japanese audio. Although I don’t like reading subtitles all the time so I might miss some parts of the story...

• 1 year later...
On 7/25/2018 at 6:43 PM, AlchemistWer said:

Advice: Play .Hack with the japanese voice, I can't say more (spoiler) 

No.  No.  No.  Hell no.  Hell fucking no.  Absolutely not.  Absofuckinglutely not.  Not a chance.  Not a fucking chance.  Especially when there is voice acting in my native language.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LordBilbanes said:

No.  No.  No.  Hell no.  Hell fucking no.  Absolutely not.  Absofuckinglutely not.  Not a chance.  Not a fucking chance.  Especially when there is voice acting in my native language.

I just recommend it because the voice behind some characters in .Hack//G.U are really good voice acters in Japan, and if you are into anime, japanese videogame, etc., it could be a good experience play it with the original voice. 

• Like 1