Just realized I never introduced myself!

ughrora

Hello everyone!

I realized I never introduced myself when I first joined last year, at least from what I recall. I had not been too active, but I have been changing that now!

I've been trophy hunting on and off for a while. I'm currently trying to get my unearned trophies count down and my completed games count up!

Anyway, I hope to make some friends both on here and PSN itself. Feel free to add me on PSN, my ID is the same as on here.

I look forward to becoming a much more active user on here!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Welcome and congrats on the 50th platinum! I'm glad you didn't choose 36 fragments of Midnight! :P

Thank you! Honestly, I'm lucky I got a "regular" platinum for that milestone, as I actually forgot that I was about to achieve that milestone until after I earned it!

4 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

Welcome officially to the forums! :P I feel ya on the completion % and unearned trophies. I am trying to do the same. haha. Enjoy your stay and happy hunting.

Thank you so much! And yeah, it's going to be a grind, but it'll be worth it! I'm usually a completionist, so I am a bit annoyed at myself that I let it get that bad, haha!

4 hours ago, Babu said:

Welcome meow!

You will find here nice People to chatting/ gaming!

Have a Wonderful time here!

Thank you so very much for the warm welcome!

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Brettyboy888 said:

Why? It’s a decent game.

I never said it was a bad game and can't say that it is or isn't. I've never played the game.

But, why would you not want to have it as a milestone? It has like a 97% rarity and is owned by thousands of users. If you're going to have a milestone, why not make it unique? Why would you want to show off a game that is so piss-easy?

To each their own I suppose.

3 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I never said it was a bad game and can't say that it is or isn't. I've never played the game.

But, why would you not want to have it as a milestone? It has like a 97% rarity and is owned by thousands of users. If you're going to have a milestone, why not make it unique? Why would you want to show off a game that is so piss-easy?

To each their own I suppose.

I found that one speed run trophy difficult to be honest.

Hello. Welcome to the site :)

Sorry for the late welcome. Hope you enjoy your time here and that you achieve your goals of, not only becoming more active but also of improving your game completion rate.

Have a great time around this little corner of the internet. See you around ;)