Help to get Unwavering trophy

BrunoBomb

Hello I need help to get this trophy.

I have a friend that wants to help me too, but we need 2 other players.

We play somedays when we both can. If you help us thank you. 

The next day we gonna play together is wednesday at time to be decised yet.

For you to play with us we must all have skype account. We then send you message to be our friends.

I found it easier to get unwavering in the campaign rather than doing it in multiplayer. Seeing as Shepherd and his allies face less enemies in story and N7 missions in the campaign when compared to completing 11 waves on gold on 6 different maps.

I found it easier to get unwavering in the campaign rather than doing it in multiplayer. Seeing as Shepherd and his allies face less enemies in story and N7 missions in the campaign when compared to completing 11 waves on gold on 6 different maps.

This.

Unwavering is infinitely easier to achieve in singleplayer. Unless you've got AT LEAST two veteran players with a wealth of unlocks and experience playing Gold, it's going to be a tremendous struggle for you. And even if you do have those kinds of players with you, you'll likely be bored since you'll spend most of the match incapacitated while they walk through the matches on their own.

Besides, singleplayer is lag-free and totally painless if you know what you're doing. For best results, go Soldier. A maxed-out Adrenaline Rush paired with a Sniper Rifle (N7 Valiant is my favorite, if you've got the collector's edition) and ammo powers is virtually untouchable. Add in Garrus and Liara as squadmates, and the game's a cakewalk. Garrus' Overload will be handy against any shielded enemies, and Liara's basically an infinite grenade factory through her Singularity + Warp combos.

The only time I'd honestly recommend doing Unwavering in MP is if it glitches on you in singleplayer and you don't want to play it again, or if you really are quite good at the multiplayer yourself and won't spend 90% of the matches as a spectator.

Edited by Curb

• 11 months later...

There is even an easier way to get this trophy!
In single player campaign during any mission change the difficulty to "Narrative" then before finishing it change back to "Insanity" and the game will count it as completed on "Insanity" :)

Hello I need help to get this trophy.

I have a friend that wants to help me too, but we need 2 other players.

We play somedays when we both can. If you help us thank you. 

The next day we gonna play together is wednesday at time to be decised yet.

For you to play with us we must all have skype account. We then send you message to be our friends.

Tu não precisas de fazer os mapas todos em gold basta completares o modo historia em insanity incluindo missoes secundarias! obviamente certas missões secundarias desaparecem a medida que jogas aquelas que são prioritarias (é o caminho mais chato mas mais facil) e isso do multiplayer é relativo, eu passei 2 mapas em gold com um amigo meu :) usando a melhor estrategia e conhecendo o inimigo é torna-se mais facil acabar a partida !