Popularity

I honestly did not expect the first four games of the Megaman X series to have as many players playing in a given week as it does right now.

Granted this isn't a AAA game that can pull in 20,000 - 30,000 recent players depending on the game itself but given that the first four Mega Man games span the mid to late 1990s, I'm actually quite happy to see it has a lot of players playing them.

This is even beating out some really popular AAA games. Obviously Capcom did right by this collection. Probably wouldn't have anywhere near the number if both X Legacy Collection 1 & 2 were just two more 100 percent titles with no platinums.

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

This is even beating out some really popular AAA games. Obviously Capcom did right by this collection. Probably wouldn't have anywhere near the number if both X Legacy Collection 1 & 2 were just two more 100 percent titles with no platinums.

Eh, I'm pretty sure most of the people that picked this up aren't even trophy hunters. A game not having a platinum really doesn't hurt sales as much as some of you people think.

• Like 1

I'm broke right now, but I'll get it someday. Although trophies is not the main reason I want this collection, seeing PSone games with trophy support warms my heart <3

11 hours ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

Eh, I'm pretty sure most of the people that picked this up aren't even trophy hunters. A game not having a platinum really doesn't hurt sales as much as some of you people think.

I was talking about this website, not necessarily world wide sales. 

To be frank, plenty of people bought the first two collections who couldn’t care less about trophy hunting.