Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LihapullaPoju

Gliched trophy

8 posts in this topic

I started playing after the next update, but ive got a problem: the "languages of pao" trophy hasn't popped althought the game said I have reached this milestone

Have you looked in the Milestones tab and checked that the Words Collected Milestone actually says "Interpreter"? I ask because the NEXT update has changed most of the trophy requirements so it's possible that you haven't reached the requirement yet for this trophy.

On the milestones tab it says 47/50 words collected and interpreter, i may have read that wrong and interpreter rank is at 50 words

On my starting planet I have found all 5 animal types, but my counter says I got 4/5. Is this a glitch? I uploaded 5 different animal pictures.

Edited by Kasowicz

5 hours ago, Kasowicz said:

On my starting planet I have found all 5 animal types, but my counter says I got 4/5. Is this a glitch? I uploaded 5 different animal pictures.

At least in the past, sometimes there were multiples for the same species because sometimes the genders would be split out (which is annoying!) so it might be that? 

I don't know. I think I'll skip this planet. Spend too much time there searching, anyway.

I had something similar where my counter was saying 8 of 9 animals found and I spend over 4 hours on the planet looking for this last animal. I looked everywhere, top of hills, in grassy lands, near trees, under water, in the sky, in caves, everywhere. I just could not find it. Suspect it was a glitchy planet, and eventually gave up and left.

Edited by DysectorZA