Call of Duty: Ghosts Teaser Trailer

Live action trailers are a complete waste of time, and do not build my anticipation for any game. Who gives a f... how your live action trailer looks. This does nothing to tell me what the game will look or play like. Don't bother me until you're ready to show me actual game footage.

I usually buy a Call of Duty game each year, and I certainly always get my money's worth through the amount of time I play it but it seems each game that gets released, I play less. I played the hell out of Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2 (a little bit of WaW) but since then my interest in the series has declined and I don't play as much. This new game will really need to impress me in order for me to make a purchase because as of right now more of the same just won't cut it for me.

As an aside, I'm glad we haven't had a bunch of "Derp, CoD suckz!! Herrrr, if u buy it yer stoopid!!!" kind of posts. Keep it classy, PSNP. B)

Parker

I usually buy a Call of Duty game each year, and I certainly always get my money's worth through the amount of time I play it but it seems each game that gets released, I play less. I played the hell out of Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2 (a little bit of WaW) but since then my interest in the series has declined and I don't play as much. This new game will really need to impress me in order for me to make a purchase because as of right now more of the same just won't cut it for me.

As an aside, I'm glad we haven't had a bunch of "Derp, CoD suckz!! Herrrr, if u buy it yer stoopid!!!" kind of posts. Keep it classy, PSNP. B)

Parker

I've purchased them all, but my interest has declined as well. I bought the season pass with Black Ops 2, but other than play the maps once after I downloaded them I haven't played it in months. I'll end up getting the new one just to play with the rest of the sheep on my friend's list. Edited by dj_illmatic

This is a day 1 purchase for me as I enjoy the MW series.

Infinity Ward is the Dev team so it will have the look/feel as past MW games. Didn't enjoy the games from Treyarch as much. Never even bothered to open BO2 yet.

My only concern is how much they will copy from Ghost Recon Future Soldier, which in my opinion has a VERY solid campaign and Guerilla mode is hella fun.

Parker

One of the reasons why I like this place.

like+a+sir.JPG

• Like 1