Guided trophy help

mili_1985

Hi all !

Need some help and tips about guided trophy.

I finished the game with all characters alive and yet I didn't get the trophy.

Probably cos in my imported save from previous games, some characters are missing, maybe that's the case?

Do I really need to go back to BS2 to recruit every char or is there other solution?

I tried starting new game with stock char, but the problem is..

Spoiler

my char always dies when opening the gates for dredge, because I'm missing a baby from previous games

Any help appreciated.

Edited by mili_1985

I just got the trophy after i had to replay most of Banner Saga 2 again because Gudmundr was dead on my Rook character and on my Alette character Bak was dead :)

I had these heroes at the end when my trophy popped:

Arberrang: Rook, Gunnulf, Ludin, Hakon, Mogr, Egil, Aleo, Nid, Griss, Yrsa, Hogun, Oddleif, Tryggvi, Ro'Ech, Scathach, Derdriu, Canery, Fasolt, Petrus, Gudmundr, Eirik, Zefr, Ubin and Bastion you need dredge baby to get him.

Strand: Iver, Mogun, Bersi, Krumr, Sigbjorn, Folka, Oli, Sparr, Bak, Dytch, Eyvind, Juno, Apostate, Alfrun, Valgard and Castaway.

On 9.8.2018 at 2:40 AM, Game_Knot said:

I just got the trophy after i had to replay most of Banner Saga 2 again because Gudmundr was dead on my Rook character and on my Alette character Bak was dead :)

I just replayed all three because I had the dredge baby with both my Alette and Rook save, so I couldn't get we made it. Guess there'll have to be another 1 - 3 playthrough for me since Gudmundr is dead in my Alette save, and my Rook save was even worse. After my blind playthrough, I knew my saves weren't suited for getting the trophies quickly, but I never imagined I had to play Part 3 ten times because my saves have the worst combinations imaginable.

2 hours ago, Rally-Vincent--- said:

I just replayed all three because I had the dredge baby with both my Alette and Rook save, so I couldn't get we made it. Guess there'll have to be another 1 - 3 playthrough for me since Gudmundr is dead in my Alette save, and my Rook save was even worse. After my blind playthrough, I knew my saves weren't suited for getting the trophies quickly, but I never imagined I had to play Part 3 ten times because my saves have the worst combinations imaginable.

You can get "We made it" trophy by starting a new game without importing a save ..... If you only need Gudmundr on your Alette save then try reloading chapter 11 in Bs2 he probably died in that chapter as just after the caravan goes underground they will encounter the dredge and you need to respond with "We're mercenaries, not volunteers" followed by "We'll do it, but we'll talk price later" this will save Gudmundr.

Is there really no way to get Guided without replaying all three games? I have the dredge baby in some of my saves but a couple of the characters died so my only option would be not importing a save. But without an imported save it appears you don't have the baby and Alette doesn't have mend which means you can't save all characters. I've never seen a game where a trophy was not obtainable without playing a previous game in the series. There must be a way but I can't figure it out.

7 hours ago, Game_Knot said:

You can get "We made it" trophy by starting a new game without importing a save ..... If you only need Gudmundr on your Alette save then try reloading chapter 11 in Bs2 he probably died in that chapter as just after the caravan goes underground they will encounter the dredge and you need to respond with "We're mercenaries, not volunteers" followed by "We'll do it, but we'll talk price later" this will save Gudmundr.

I'll do a whole playthrough after I get all but this trophy, just in case. Due to milestone planning, I'll stop right before the end anway, so I am not pressed for time.

Edited by Rally-Vincent---

5 hours ago, Throw7 said:

Is there really no way to get Guided without replaying all three games? I have the dredge baby in some of my saves but a couple of the characters died so my only option would be not importing a save. But without an imported save it appears you don't have the baby and Alette doesn't have mend which means you can't save all characters. I've never seen a game where a trophy was not obtainable without playing a previous game in the series. There must be a way but I can't figure it out.

Well I decided to kill Alette and just go for all dredge alive and we made it trophies and the all characters alive trophy popped too... I guess you can kill Alette/Rook and still get the trophy. For anyone wondering, I started a new file with no import and killed no one in the run except for Alette.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Throw7 said:

Well I decided to kill Alette and just go for all dredge alive and we made it trophies and the all characters alive trophy popped too... I guess you can kill Alette/Rook and still get the trophy. For anyone wondering, I started a new file with no import and killed no one in the run except for Alette.

Wish i had known that before replaying Bs2 oh well good to know there is an easy way to get it.

• 5 months later...
On 8/11/2018 at 5:05 AM, Throw7 said:

Thanks, I just tried this and I'm confirming it works.  Default Alette, no character deaths (besides her), no one leaving the party, and everyone recruited that could be.