Where to buy!!!!

morrison230

I sold mine a few months ago and severely regretted it

Looked them up on ebay and got another one (older version) with a 16gb card and 3 games for £85

It's in fantastic condition, dare i say it even better than the one i sold.

Lesson learned, never sell my vita again :D

Hope you find one soon!

33 minutes ago, ProjectWNC said:

I sold mine a few months ago and severely regretted it

Looked them up on ebay and got another one (older version) with a 16gb card and 3 games for £85

It's in fantastic condition, dare i say it even better than the one i sold.

Lesson learned, never sell my vita again :D

Hope you find one soon!

I recently got one back after selling it for a switch. I have had more fun with the vita past month than I did with the switch since it came out

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, malachi1987 said:

I recently got one back after selling it for a switch. I have had more fun with the vita past month than I did with the switch since it came out

Definitely won't be selling mine again

It really has made me appreciate how good the console actually is, so many great games!

Pity what has happened to it on the marketing side.

Although i am super excited for the day Sony announce a new handheld (may be waiting a while for that day)

I bought a JP import off of Amazon from a third party retailer, and it was Prime shipping and everything so I got in 2 days and also got all the perks tied to my Amazon card. Great thing about JP imports is all the colors you can get them in, but you'll probably need a different plug being in the UK, since the JP models come with a plug that only works in JP and NA.

2 hours ago, ProjectWNC said:

Definitely won't be selling mine again

It really has made me appreciate how good the console actually is, so many great games!

Pity what has happened to it on the marketing side.

Although i am super excited for the day Sony announce a new handheld (may be waiting a while for that day)

Agreed. They probably realized they cant compete with the likes of Nintendo or don't want to invest the time in knocking ot out of the park. Been fantastic being able to play all the games I bought years ago and finish them. And glad i kept getting the plus games the whole time.

• Like 2