Game Notes

fisty123

Thought I would post a few notes on this game.

First up there are 160 courses and at this stage all look to have 18 holes per each one, that is 8 courses per each world.
Shooting is all done on numbers there is no estermated shooting line where your ball is going to go so it may take a while to get use to.
You can only hit the ball left or right there is no up or down to hit on an angle, There are two types of swings, "Slap Shot and Wrist Shot"
All balls (Pucks) are locked and are brought as a lucky dip each time. I brought a few and price does up after so many brought

All dogs are unlocked from the start, one even has all stats maxed but really does hit it a lot hard then the others.

Stars are unlocked by getting Par or under.
If you get stuck you can reset the puck but will add a +1 shot penalty

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, JPageMartin36 said:

160x18?? Seriously?

Seen it on Youtube and it looks fun. Going to try it tonight.

I said the same thing when the trophy for finishing the fitst 18 holes on the first world did not unlock, while all the other worlds are locked it still allows you to view them and after doing the first 15 rounds I can say they are all 18 holes each

Edited by fisty123

9 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

I said the same thing when the trophy for finishing the fitst 18 holes on the first world did not unlock, while all the other worlds are locked it still allows you to view them and after doing the first 15 rounds I can say they are all 18 holes each

Are the trophies glitched or did it just take a little while for that one to pop

13 hours ago, trophyhuntin749 said:

Are the trophies glitched or did it just take a little while for that one to pop

No. What he means is, he thought 18 holes was 1 'world'. So, after he'd done the first 18 holes, he thought he'd get a trophy. But..turns out there are 8 courses of 18 holes each within each world, so he had more work to do than he thought.

No trophy glitches in the game yet to my knowledge.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

No Glitches, it just means you need to do 144 holes per every world trophy. meaning 2880 holes for the plat trophy.

Ya just started playing this is going to be a grind but its a fun little game to play off and on

54 minutes ago, JPageMartin36 said:

No. What he means is, he thought 18 holes was 1 'world'. So, after he'd done the first 18 holes, he thought he'd get a trophy. But..turns out there are 8 courses of 18 holes each within each world, so he had more work to do than he thought.

No trophy glitches in the game yet to my knowledge.

Ya thanks for the clarification started playing and was like oh ok not such a fast plat as i thought lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/10/2020 at 5:06 AM, fisty123 said:

To be honest I have not played this in a while, the grind was real. But from memory you could replay stages.

Yeah, i can tell. That's why I am playing one world at a time. Cause there are too many levels for this kind of game.

It just keeps going. Even after you finish World 20. So it is not missable.

Edited by AquaNSky