online pass for all 4 one

DirkBenon

My online pass code i got for buying the game new did not work and after i bought a new online pass in the store i still cant use the online option in the main menu.

Does the online for the ps3 version of the game still work or why cant i get any of my online passes to work?

Must i use Playstation now if i want to be able to get the online trophies?

Doing it on the playstation 3 the regular way seems impossible.

On 6/7/2021 at 10:42 PM, CyberLance said:

My online pass code i got for buying the game new did not work and after i bought a new online pass in the store i still cant use the online option in the main menu.

Does the online for the ps3 version of the game still work or why cant i get any of my online passes to work?

Must i use Playstation now if i want to be able to get the online trophies?

Doing it on the playstation 3 the regular way seems impossible.

Im actually going for this platinum trophy now. You don't need a online pass code to get the online trophies. People still actually play this game

• 2 weeks later...

I was forced to use the 7 day free trial for Playstation Now and get the online trophies on the Playstation Now version of the game because the online on the regular ps3 version does not work for me.

It worked on the Playstation Now ps4 version but not on the ps3 version.

19 minutes ago, CyberLance said:

It worked on the Playstation Now ps4 version but not on the ps3 version.

Just to be clear, there's no "PS4 version" of this game. It's a PS3 game running remotely that you can access through PS Now using a PS4.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2021-06-26 at 4:00 AM, Helyx said:

Just to be clear, there's no "PS4 version" of this game. It's a PS3 game running remotely that you can access through PS Now using a PS4.

Yea i know i just meant that i needed to play the game on playstation now on my ps4 to be able to play the game online because the online on the ps3 does not work.

Just throwing this out there, but I played All 4 One online with a friend the other day and had 0 issues with us both owning the PS3 disc version. However, the time before that, a few months ago, we had trouble with connecting to each other. So it just seems like many PS3 games, the connection is just unstable and works when it wants to.

17 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Just throwing this out there, but I played All 4 One online with a friend the other day and had 0 issues with us both owning the PS3 disc version. However, the time before that, a few months ago, we had trouble with connecting to each other. So it just seems like many PS3 games, the connection is just unstable and works when it wants to.

When i was trying to play the game on the ps3 it said that i needed to buy the online pass all the time but i did buy it so it should have worked.

On the ps4 i did not have that problem.

Guess i was unlucky and tried to play it on the ps3 when it was unstable or something.

Edited by CyberLance