EU Save up to 70% Last-Gen Sale

Divecomb

17 minutes ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Cool, thanks for the heads up. If I manage to free up some funds for games I will probably pick a couple of these up.

I am already tempted to buy F1 2014 but it says it is the "PS Now" version. If that is not a mistake how the heck is that going to work? :D

That can't be correct. How would you buy a PS Now version of the game, from a sale? ? Does the Netherlands even have PS Now? (in Sweden we don't have it, so that's why I'm asking. Not trying to be condescending or anything like that).

Speaking of the sale, I've realized that I own everything I'm interested in playing (on PS3 at least). Now it's time to shrink the backlog instead of growing it. This feels good.

Edited by Intresseklubben
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Intresseklubben said:

That can't be correct. How would you buy a PS Now version of the game, from a sale? 1f601.png Does the Netherlands even have PS Now? (in Sweden we don't have it, so that's why I'm asking. Not trying to be condescending or anything like that).

Speaking of the sale, I've realized that I own everything I'm interested in playing (on PS3 at least). Now it's time to shrink the backlog instead of growing it. This feels good.

Yes we do have PS Now. It was pretty decent too when I tried the free 7 day trial. But how this would work I have no clue. I suspect it is just labeled wrong. I guess I will find out when I get it :)