Walter_Dragon__

hello guys, someone knows how to delete my account?

8 posts in this topic

If you are talking about from this site, go to the home page and go to the very bottom. There is a Delete/Restore Profile.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Starrk_01 said:

If you are talking about from this site, go to the home page and go to the very bottom. There is a Delete/Restore Profile.

but I want to delete everything, the forum account also
 
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can't delete your forum account, but simply not signing in will suffice. Nobody has any clue who you really are solely based on your forum profile. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Walter_Dragon__ said:
but I want to delete everything, the forum account also

 

 

Well, you can also try changing your nickname to something that is entirely different from your current one and also delete any info in your forum profile, then log out and never log in anymore, it will be like it was deleted.

Edited by Otonio_Bruno
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude still pretends to be from Germany. He's a troll that has been banned many times before, and he's from Argentina, even if he pretends to be from Germany and Spain all the time. Very focused on talking about nations, football and dragon ball. Often speak foreign languages (not English), spam and try to make fun of people.

 

Some of you may know him as something like AkatsukiEspada.

Edited by MMDE
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MMDE said:

Dude still pretends to be from Germany. He's a troll that has been banned many times before, and he's from Argentina, even if he pretends to be from Germany and Spain all the time. Very focused on talking about nations, football and dragon ball. Often speak foreign languages (not English), spam and try to make fun of people.

 

Some of you may know him as something like AkatsukiEspada.

 

Oh, so is this his new account? Dude really must like getting banned or something.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.