Is this game boostable?

It's possible, just try and find other 4 people who are willing to boost. I didn't think it was possible but as you need to get to Prestige III level 50 with one character and you will progressively get better and better at the game you may as well try doing everything legit.

My project is to boost the memento mori/trapdoor escape with my team if I cannot get all by myself in another way...I'll save those trophies for last tho.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SwampGas said:

Not easily, but possible - especially if you have a killer that is the same rank as your group of survivors - makes things easier... but echoing what @Ryuzaki1993 said... you have to play a while to get III-50, by that time you probably will have most if not all the other trophies.

Cept for the one wich requires everyone to escape at the hatch at the same time, and maybe the huntress axe throw

3 hours ago, ZireaelReviews said:

Cept for the one wich requires everyone to escape at the hatch at the same time, and maybe the huntress axe throw

Tell me about it. That stupid “Where did they go!?” trophy has been the platinum blocker for me. I hate trophies that can’t be achieved by playing normally with randoms.