Hello

CyberJapanGamer

28 minutes ago, CyberJapanGamer said:

You don't know anything about me, why do you think you can try and assume anything.

I want to play PS4 games with people of likeminded tastes.

Where did I say I only want to be friends????

If this is the attitude then please do not add me.

If you are looking for people with like-minded tastes then edit your original post and tell us about yourself and what kind of friends you want on PSN. Most people who make an introduction thread are new to the site and don't know about the different threads we have such as the "Let's be friends" thread, so someone almost always posts it as a good reference for anyone new to the site or anyone who makes an introduction thread. It's also a great way to get friends on PSN quickly as over 100 people follow the topic and several forum dwellers and guests use it to add people as friends. The thread itself could probably help you find like-minded folks as well and it allows you to look at someone's profile before adding them in case you were wanting to play a specific game with a partner. I don't think @BlueDragonRR was trying to be rude; he was trying to be helpful.

Anyways, welcome to the forums and to the site.

39 minutes ago, CyberJapanGamer said:

You don't know anything about me, why do you think you can try and assume anything.

I want to play PS4 games with people of likeminded tastes.

Where did I say I only want to be friends????

If this is the attitude then please do not add me.

They were just linking to another thread. The text in the post is just the first few lines of the thread they linked to.

• 1 month later...