Cannot finish Crucible

HawkeSK

7 minutes ago, HawkeSK said:

I literally just did waves 1-75 on crucible and when I came to that guy he gave me chest without even asking me 

After that he wanted me to start all over

Why?

What level are you? Because stages from 75 upwards unlock once you're level 25+.

4 hours ago, HawkeSK said:

i was able to go from 75-100 now 

I thought I had to complete it on one sitting heh

So its alright

Nice. Anyway thanks for the heads up, something like that might happen. I finally got on with Darksiders 2 again after 10 months and this plat will be mine sooner or later but man, this game is sooo boring, even compared to 1st one which was far from my favourite. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maniek515 said:

Nice. Anyway thanks for the heads up, something like that might happen. I finally got on with Darksiders 2 again after 10 months and this plat will be mine sooner or later but man, this game is sooo boring, even compared to 1st one which was far from my favourite. 

Yeah true

Even though I havent tried darksiders 1 I think it may be better

Backtracking those runes made me so so mad xD

• 5 months later...

This game was a nightmare for collectables... Even worse than Assassins Creed 2 even.  And does every room need to be a puzzle? really?? ?

Glad Im done with this warped game.

PS you have to complete all 100 waves in one sitting (and not die) to get to the Special K fight for the Bravo Old Chap trophy.

Edited by Paradigmatica

• 1 month later...
On 14/02/2019 at 11:12 PM, Paradigmatica said:

This game was a nightmare for collectables... Even worse than Assassins Creed 2 even.  And does every room need to be a puzzle? really?? 1f621.png

Glad Im done with this warped game.

PS you have to complete all 100 waves in one sitting (and not die) to get to the Special K fight for the Bravo Old Chap trophy.

You don't. You only need to complete one of the 25 wave blocks in one sitting (1-25 or 26-50 or 51-75 or 76-100). I had the Wicked K fight appear in the arena menu after completing wave 25.

• Like 1

On 3/28/2019 at 9:49 PM, P_Pigly_Hogswine said:

You don't. You only need to complete one of the 25 wave blocks in one sitting (1-25 or 26-50 or 51-75 or 76-100). I had the Wicked K fight appear in the arena menu after completing wave 25.

Thanks for straightening that out/  Must have got some bad info or Im losing my mind' :P

• 2 years later...
On 3/30/2019 at 4:08 AM, Winds-of-Neptune said:

Thanks for straightening that out/  Must have got some bad info or Im losing my mind' :P

Nah I thought that was the case too. I was sure thats what I had to do in the PS3 and 360 versions. Or did it have two trophies, 1 for beating WK and another for the 1-100?