100% Walkthrough/Guide for Trophies?

I used this: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1192332308

Three notes:

Either don't take Lohse with you (don't have her as a companion, if you want to play Lohse, play her as your main character)

Deicide is not in the steam version, but it is impossible to miss.

The Promise may require playing Fane. This is something I can't confirm or deny, because I played Fane as my main character.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Smuiq said:

@Griffon234

Can you tell when did you got The One achievement? Im mostly done with arx and still none :( Or were there requerments?

Also can you share how your strategy for the endings? Is it possible to do with one save on honour?

Thanks!

The Arena of the One is in the Academy, if you’re in Arx you missed it already. It’s in a portal in a room behind the masters of each skill, which is to the right of the entrance. You use spirit vision and talk to the bird at the entrance of the Arena and compete.

You can simply just save just before the final boss (I just put my PS+ backup save  in the middle of Arx square because I wanted to be able to reload and do stuff) and reload after you get each ending and refight the final boss. It doesn’t autosave anytime after the entrance to the final fight.

The only troublesome ending was Angels and Demons, because you need to have a pact with the doctor, or you need to be playing Lohse, and never visit him. It’s stressed that you have to have Lohse as a main character and not a companion if you have her at all in your party. I had to do a second playthrough for Angels and Demons because I took Lohse as a companion just for Bartering, which was a mistake I made at the start of the game.

Edited by Griffon234
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Griffon234 said:

The Arena of the One is in the Academy, if you’re in Arx you missed it already. It’s in a portal in a room behind the masters of each skill, which is to the right of the entrance. You use spirit vision and talk to the bird at the entrance of the Arena and compete.

so I assume that the Arena is where you fight the Great guardian? a huge piece of rock in the middle of the room and a few small one and you can stun it using crystals?
if that is it I have done it, but it seems it bugged for me -_- That's a shame
But I have flash-drive save on the moment when I entered the academy, that's kind of great news :) I will try again after I finish the game

on the Angels and Demons:
so it is possible to complete without Lohse. hm. seems you need to have God king pact during conversation with him?

Thanks for the answers!

1 hour ago, Smuiq said:

so I assume that the Arena is where you fight the Great guardian? a huge piece of rock in the middle of the room and a few small one and you can stun it using crystals?
if that is it I have done it, but it seems it bugged for me -_- That's a shame
But I have flash-drive save on the moment when I entered the academy, that's kind of great news :) I will try again after I finish the game

on the Angels and Demons:
so it is possible to complete without Lohse. hm. seems you need to have God king pact during conversation with him?

Thanks for the answers!

Did you talk to the bird again after killing the golem? I think the trophy pops after you talk to the bird again. 

Yeah. You need to make the pact with him during conversation with him. 

• Like 1

On ٨‏/٩‏/٢٠١٨ at 6:03 PM, Griffon234 said:

Three notes:

Either don't take Lohse with you (don't have her as a companion, if you want to play Lohse, play her as your main character)

The Promise may require playing Fane. This is something I can't confirm or deny, because I played Fane as my main character.

What about Technical Eggstacy Trophy?

i was searching for hours in reapers’s cove to destroy all the voidwoken eggs but the trophy didn’t pop for me 

what I missed please help

On ٨‏/٩‏/٢٠١٨ at 6:03 PM, Griffon234 said:

Three notes:

2 minutes ago, BOSS_99-2010 said:

i was searching for hours in reapers’s cove to destroy all the voidwoken eggs but the trophy didn’t pop for me 

Edited by BOSS_99-2010

28 minutes ago, BOSS_99-2010 said:

I saved a screenshot from some foreign site on my phone to use as reference when I was hunting that trophy.

https://imgur.com/a/kwbAjmD

It helped, but I had to double check a few areas because I missed two eggs. Make sure you look at every wall closely, because there are some that are really high up. Apart from that, the only advice I can give is to be more meticulous. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/8/2018 at 3:17 AM, OverlordLaharl said:

So im having issue with the Angel and Demon trophy, playing coop with a friend of mine and he accepted the deal with the Doctor. But we never get him to appear at the end? Is there specific answer we need to give during the last fight to get him to appear or what?

Kill Bracchus and he should appear if you made the deal/didn't talk to him if your leader is Lohse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been reading this one. It gives an overall view of the trophies, although it does not give a chapter by chapter breakdown or outline the missable ones.

https://guides.gamepressure.com/originalsinII/guide.asp?ID=46229

I'm playing through now on honour mode, up to chapter 3. I plan to get as many as I can done in this play-through and have another easy run to mop things up. I may invest time into writing a trophy guide after that as well.

• Like 2

I used this one https://divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Walkthrough

It covers all side quests (at least i didn't found a quest that wasn't in the walkthrough) so you will unlock pretty much all trophies.

The only thing is to make a cloud/usb save before the fight on the boat after leaving Fort Joy to do both trophies about Dalis' minions, another one before speaking to the Doctor in Arx to be able to kill him / reload / make the pact, and a finale one just after le last fight of the game of the game in order to unlock all endings.

If you want to minimise playthrough, i recommend making an honour mode game playing Fane as a main (for the covenant trophy) and taking at least one companion (for the chosen trophy).

And just a little warning on online coop : some trophies don't unlock if you are not the host of the game, i can think of a few one like "Toy story" "Puritan's walk" "Cat person" and there may be others as i already had trophies from the first 2 isles when we started an online game.

Edited by Zmx969
  • Like 1