Dead Nation: Road of Devastation

Artemisthemp

recently plat'd this game and looking forward to this DLC to keep my 100%

I'm currently gunning for this one. Last level of Morbid to finish, one level of Undead then collect all loot and kill another 20000 zombies then the plat will be mine....

I must say i've really enjoyed it, and it's not an easy plat by any standards.

I'm currently gunning for this one. Last level of Morbid to finish, one level of Undead then collect all loot and kill another 20000 zombies then the plat will be mine....

I must say i've really enjoyed it, and it's not an easy plat by any standards.

i do hope your playing morbid solo and no co op since co op is extremely harder

i didnt find it as hard as alot of people said it was

just more of a grind looking for armor and loot and zombie kills mostly

i do hope your playing morbid solo and no co op since co op is extremely harder

i didnt find it as hard as alot of people said it was

just more of a grind looking for armor and loot and zombie kills mostly

Yes I was on Morbid solo, finished that up this morning. One thing to ask about the loot trophies, when I complete a level on level select will it fill with my info to show % of loot for each level or do I have to remember which ones I need to do. Playing campaign games I've got 100% loot on 2 levels so do I need to do them again or will it remember?

I did find the Morbid playthrough easier than expected too, the two real hard parts where the end of the cemetary and the last check point on the last level, i'd nearly turned it off this morning when I decided to have one last go and managed to do it.

Yes I was on Morbid solo, finished that up this morning. One thing to ask about the loot trophies, when I complete a level on level select will it fill with my info to show % of loot for each level or do I have to remember which ones I need to do. Playing campaign games I've got 100% loot on 2 levels so do I need to do them again or will it remember?

I did find the Morbid playthrough easier than expected too, the two real hard parts where the end of the cemetary and the last check point on the last level, i'd nearly turned it off this morning when I decided to have one last go and managed to do it.

as long as you reach a checkpoint to save it remembers everything from the zombies you killed from the collectibles you found

but if you didnt get 100% percent loot on a single stage then you have to go back and find them all within that stage

any stage that you found 100% loot in you do not have to repeat

• Like 1

as long as you reach a checkpoint to save it remembers everything from the zombies you killed from the collectibles you found

but if you didnt get 100% percent loot on a single stage then you have to go back and find them all within that stage

any stage that you found 100% loot in you do not have to repeat

Ok thanks for the info. I reckon another week or so with the limited hours I play and the plat will be mine.