Trophies obtainable with PlayLink

Hugsville

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/01/2019 at 3:35 PM, Jeffboy24 said:

So how did you do it with Playlink? 

With 4 devices that have the app installed?

Yes, launch uno on the account you want  trophies for, select play link game, get 4 devices to connect to the ps4, set win to 700, autoplay off, get the other three players to always draw cards, then 'keep' instead of play them. I won with 1,700+ points as the other 3 players had something like 40 cards each

Edited by TheMightyImp2
Typo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheMightyImp2 said:

Yes, launch uno on the account you want  trophies for, select play link game, get 4 devices to connect to the ps4, set win to 700, autoplay off, get the other three players to always draw cards, then 'keep' instead of play them. I won with 1,700+ points as the other 3 players had something like 40 cards each

Can u use phones and controllers or is it one of the other?

• 1 month later...

how do you download playlink for a desktop with windows 10? (or any windows). i only find the app in amazon for phones. is there a direct link somewhere for a download where i can use like 3 laptops

i found this link, but all it does is get stuck looping a waiting symbol if i try to download on desktop https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubisoft.unoplaylink

Edited by melodicmizery

• 2 years later...

I have Windows 10 as well but can’t find it. I have PlayLink on my phone and on my iPad but I can’t get the app to work properly. I’ve put up a session for tomorrow (if you see this in time) if you want to work on the multiplayer trophies. I have Socializer but need Flying Higher still.