Nice to see this one coming

DrakeHellsing

I've played at least the original on Steam, not Unmasked, but I found it to be a nice little game.  Good to see it finally coming to the PS4, both of them in one bundle.

Wonder when it gets released.

Edit: Found out when, September 18th it's to be released: https://gematsu.com/2018/08/scribblenauts-mega-pack-announced-for-ps4-xbox-one-and-switch

Edited by DrakeHellsing
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Spyro said:

A bit disappointed there aren't two lists, but it's cool. :) Trophy icons are a tad lazy, though.

I do agree about the images, would have been nice if they at least used the Steam images for some variety.  But hey, not worried in the end, still gonna play this and aim to platinum it for sure :)

• Like 1

When Showdown was released I was looking so forward to a Scribblenauts on ps4 since I liked it since the first one was released for Nintendo DS.

Showdown was not a real scribblenauts tho T.T

Never played Unmasked either but had losds of fun with Unlimited back then :)

I have completed Scribblenauts Unmasked on the DS and tried but failed to complete Unlimited. I am surprised to see these two games get a remake on the PS4 in one collection and, had I not blown my money on Dragon Quest VII for 3DS, I would have purchased this immediately. Oh well, there's always October... no wait, Super Mario Party and Disgaea 1 Complete is in October. NOOOOOOOOOOOO! :(