difficulty (AI-level) bug?

kasorugi

Hi there,

I started the game with V-Rally cross. Meanwhile I've got a fully upgraded Cat.3 car (Volkswagen Polo RX) but I am without ANY chance to win a three-star-race or an championship, either I set the diffculty (AI-Level) to 1%.

At this races I am always at the last place or second to the last place. The AI have MUCH more accleration and speed than me with my fully upgraded car. A weird situation was, I was driving behind the third place for three rounds and suddenly the AI acclerate like hell and at a time he was a half round in front of me ...

Has anyone else these problems or are these problems known?

I have the same problem. I can´t win a rally championship with rally car cat. 4. 

I need to buy a car with cat. 8,9?? 

I don´t understand this... 

The AI 30% i win easily but when i enter in a rally championship with 50% (it´s minimun) i lose seconds after seconds like 28 seconds behind like my last race and without crash.

My question after all of this is, i need buy a rally car with cat. 8,9 to win this??

After update 1.05 they say the "Brutal AI difficulty is no longer tied to Fearless preset"

For me still the same, i want to enter rally and the minimun % is 50% (normal) in between Easy and Hard and the 1st time count, i loose 15,20 seconds without crash.

Continue don´t understand these difficult.

I have the same problem. Even if I'm going really well at the end, in most cases I have 10s or even 30s of loss. On some tracks, you can win, but the most popular are those in which time is stuck. I won all the other championships, but the rally is impossible. I do not know how others managed to win it. At the moment I would only consider it a lucky draw in the tracks. I checked many upgraded cars, but it did not change much. I think that this mode is simply broken and requires a patch.

Maybe someone from the happy victors in the rally championship will share some tricks or tips?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i hope their fix the AI because for me the rally mode is impossible to win the championship. The other categories are much more easy to get and the world championship.

I played all over the years many rally games but never with this difficult. The handling is terrible in rally mode, like driving in the forest and the car turns like i´m in the snow and bye bye road...and i go again and the time in the final stage is.... 30 seconds,more... and the next stage the same or worst even with upgrades in the car.

The best game i played in rally was WRC II Extreme for PS2,even in hard mode i win most of the stages. The handling i remember was amazing.

But this... i give up until their patch for better of course.

I have a way to win the championships. You must first achieve very poor times in regular races. The best 2-3 minutes of loss. Then the next championships that will appear on the map will be much easier. Works for both regular championships and world championships. Only in this way I managed to win rallies and get a platrinum. I hope I helped with this hint :)

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
On 16/10/2018 at 7:50 PM, Dzwienkoswit said:

I have a way to win the championships. You must first achieve very poor times in regular races. The best 2-3 minutes of loss. Then the next championships that will appear on the map will be much easier. Works for both regular championships and world championships. Only in this way I managed to win rallies and get a platrinum. I hope I helped with this hint :)

Can you explain in more detail please I am losing races by 2 3 mins but no championship is showing up on map lose 8 races no championship is showing up ?

• 4 weeks later...

on Rally Championships there are 3 maps that are impossible too Win. Iw won on the 3 others tho. There are 6 maps in total. So im not starting a championship when my 3 favorit maps are not showing. Cuz sometimes there is a championship that have 5 to 6 maps so i only start it when its only 5 on it. And iw won 2 Rally CHampionships aswell and no World Rally Championships are showing. I dont get it

• 2 years later...
On 18/04/2019 at 2:17 AM, Tomy_IV said:

on Rally Championships there are 3 maps that are impossible too Win. Iw won on the 3 others tho. There are 6 maps in total. So im not starting a championship when my 3 favorit maps are not showing. Cuz sometimes there is a championship that have 5 to 6 maps so i only start it when its only 5 on it. And iw won 2 Rally CHampionships aswell and no World Rally Championships are showing. I dont get it

Do the impossible maps include Japan and Malaysia for you? I'm getting my arse kicked in Japan (night) especially.

On 17/10/2018 at 5:50 AM, Dzwienkoswit said:

Oh wow. I hope this works.

On 21/03/2019 at 6:00 AM, skin_it_up said:

Can you explain in more detail please I am losing races by 2 3 mins but no championship is showing up on map lose 8 races no championship is showing up ?

From what I read in the Xbox guide, the championship race events spawn at random.

Edited by Eraezr