Flagged for a glitched trophy!?

CuteBoringLove

20 minutes ago, BEANO_BRFC said:

Or maybe the people who flagged him after it was reported to them should of done a bit more digging before being to quick to press the self destruct button.

I can tell you exactly who reported him and who approved it. It was me. The person who wrote the trophy guide for the game. The person who has looked through thousands of lists of this game and not seen anything like it.

11 hours ago, CuteBoringLove said:

I have no idea why this flag was taken seriously at all and the person who did it should really check their facts before they go around flagging people. The first two storyline missions were obtained AFTER all the other trophies and I'm not the only one who this has happened to either. 

Here CuteBoringLove makes a claim that in my experience is not true and he doesn't back up. Yes, they were earned out of order, no, it's not common and I can't say I've found many people with those out of order.

20 minutes ago, BEANO_BRFC said:

before being to quick to press the self destruct button.

What self destruct button? I already lifted the flag. Not sure it's the correct decision, but whatever, don't find anything else and nothing on his list looks suspicious otherwise, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt in this case, maybe a couple of story related trophies glitched in a row. I totally see some other options in this case that doesn't involve him intentionally cheating, due to the gap of time here, but whatever. His temper tantrum doesn't make the case any better though.

@CuteBoringLove

560.jpg

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 2

So, just to be clear, the whole argument for this trophy being "glitched" is that only the first couple of story trophies were missing. But it's entirely possible that a save file starts early on in the game. 

I'm taking neither MMDE nor CuteBoringLove's side on this. It's entirely possible that the trophy is glitched. That doesn't make it wrong to flag a game when trophies are earned out of order, and honestly, crying like my 3-year-old over it doesn't really help the issue.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, starcrunch061 said:

and honestly, crying like my 3-year-old over it doesn't really help the issue.

Especially after the flag was already lifted.

3 hours ago, CuteBoringLove said:

This isnt a dispute. This is a warning to others that not only are there glitched trophies but some troll flagging people because of it.

Like that! lol

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
On 9/18/2018 at 5:51 AM, CuteBoringLove said:

THIS is exactly my point. It's funny that you can't be mad about anything when you are being treated unjust without being bullied about it.

Please explain to me again why I would glitch literally the first story related trophies in the game?

Why wouldn't I glitch one of the trophies that took over a hundred hours for me to get?

@MMDE

I love how filing a complaint about abuse of authority automatically becomes "crying like a baby" and "throwing temper tantrums"

I didn't say it was common; I just said that I'm not the only person it happened to

Also note, that I made this comment way before getting the platinum.

Calling you out for making a ridiculous claim is not throwing a temper tantrum.

Honestly dude, you have too much time on your hands if you are making such a ridiculous claim on someone who actually works hard on trophy hunting

and doesn't even purchase games in other regions/consoles to beef up their trophy collection like so many do.

At what point did you sit back and think to yourself "Why would someone glitch the Acquire Trisha trophy?"

or look at my list to see if I was really a cheater/hacker.

You didn't think about it at all.

You didn't look at anything until after I flamed you on here.

I still think you should have your ability to flag suspended until you learn to not be so trigger happy about it.

With your requirements, you could literally go flag anyone who got 100% in any game and say

"Well, you don't have prove that you got all the trophies in this game therefore, you are a cheater"

because not having proof removes any credibility that Trisha (the second character of the story) joined my party.

Yeah I totally cheated to get that trophy.

and not everyone streams games like I do, so luckily I have the gameplay involved where the trophies didn't unlock,

but if I hadn't been saving my twitch broadcasts, how would you expect me to prove this, exactly?

What a ridiculous statement. Not everyone records their gameplay. Get out of here with that nonsense.

but anyway, here's proof that Trisha joined my party and beat the well monster

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/212444365

What a joke. 

Yawn...

You weren't treated unjust, and so your temper tantrum is silly to me. You were flagged because you had trophies out of order. You explained what happened, and got the flag lifted, yet you were mad and talked about abuse of power etc, that's silly to me.

You may have used what some call a "starter save", basically a save that sets you early in the story with OP stats etc. People do mess up cheating, and that's when some of them are caught.

There's been people who's made such forum posts before, and for it then just to turn out they've been cheating. Yes, there's shitty people like that.

I have too much time on my hands? And you're someone who actually works hard on trophy hunting, unlike who?

I still think you should have your ability to flag suspended until you learn to not be so trigger happy about it.

If only you knew how opposite this is to reality.

How you'd prove it? Don't think I ever even watched your stream, and yet it was lifted, so... you got no point there tbh.