Servers shutting down

GravityQueeen

The online servers for Just Dance 2014 are shutting down on November 19th. Actually, Just Dance 2015 and even 2016 (only ps3 and X360) are colosing the servers as well ?

The online trophies are easy and can be obtained quite fast, with the exception of any Just Dance TV related trophy, since the feature doesnt seem to work for most players. 

There is one trophy for watching one autodance (I got it by watching my own autodance), one trophy for watching 20 autodances (must work by watching 20 of your own autodances, as long as they are 20 different videos, it didnt work watching the same), and one trophy for "liking" someone else's autodance, and here, my friends, might be unobtainable territory! Because for some reason the JD TV never works for most players. If someone here knows how to fix that, and how to obtain this trophy, please post here, let us know.

PS.: I heard that booting the game up without internet connection, and then pluging your internet cable or wifi would work... Tried that several times, no luck so far.

The source from Ubisoft: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1241617-Online-Services-Update-Masterlist-Forums

• Like 4

Finally someone that links the service page with a "Server Shutting Down" post! +1

Actually very sad to see the Just Dance stuff getting pulled as they where pretty fantastic platinums to have.

I might try and get some of them done, depending on online and offline difficulty.

Also see on the list that Rayman 3 HD is getting pulled... Really need to do that one too.

Thanks for the heads up GravityQueeen, good posts as always.

• Like 1

I can confirm that "TV addict" can be achieved by watching 20 of your own autodances. The "I like it!" trophy will be hard to get because JD TV is not working for quite some time now. I wrote a support ticket to Ubisoft and I am waiting the response.

Edit: Ok, they answered me in Portuguese, but Im posting a translation:

"Dear GravityQueeen,

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support. I sincerely apologize for the delay in responding. We have been very busy the last few days and we are working to meet all the support cases that are coming.

I apologize for not being able to see the content of Just Dance TV in Just Dance 2014.

Please try the following steps in this FAQ and try again:

https://support.ubi.com/en/Faqs/000019114/problems-connecting-to-Just-Dance-Tv/

Please keep in mind that these servers are closing in November 2018 as well.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,
I erased his name, you never know...
Ubisoft Support Team"

And if you go to the FAQ he suggested me, youre gonna find this:

"If you are having difficulties connecting we would suggest that you make sure you have the following ports open in your router or firewall:

UDP: 3658, 3478-3479
TCP: 80, 443, 5223

Directions for configuring network ports are specific to the hardware being used, and can be found by visiting the manufacturers website.
You can also contact your Internet Service Provider for help configuring your network."

I hope this helps! In my case, Im gonna need someone who understands about this kind of stuff. 

Edited by GravityQueeen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have tryed that .. it doesn't work at all .. doesn't let me connect to JDTV .. GravityQueeen - since you got a serious answer would u might mind to write them again and tell them to check that problem before the server shuts down .. it's still worth a try since there are still some days left :)