Fast EXP and Money Grind

Tamikuz

I was looking for a fast Exp grind but did not found one so i decided to look for myself >.> There is a Skirmish that can be done after chapter 9 or 10 i think it was >.> you can earn there 37K EXP and 80K money in under 2 Minutes 

I have done a video too , Maybe this will help some of you ^^ Maybe there a better ways for exp grind so feel free to post them here 

Edited by Tamikuz

46 minutes ago, cckerberos said:

Is it better than the method in the guide (which gives 44,514 experience and 91,526 ducats)?

My time is Around 1:30 , 46 >.> the guide ones is around 2 minutes too the difference is that in the guide Mission your Unit can be hit by a granede and lose much HP on the Way , its more on the Safe side >.> Forgot to show if you Drive a litle more left to The Flag in my Skirimish then the Unit should spawn right next to the Flag and Capture the Base

Edited by Tamikuz

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Johnathan994 said:

Hey guys any tips for chapter 17? the first battle? 

Hmmm i Rushed the camps with my Shocktroopers they can take Soldiers down with the Flamethrower easly and take the base >.> dont Bother with the Boss if she dies she will respawn at a random camp , You should watch out for the Tank in the south and for Grenadiers but if you Position the Hafen at your Main Base with an Engineer you can hold it till the end while you rush the camps >.> I did it in that order  , I got first the camp in the South then in the East then the West Camp and used it to go for the last 2 with shocktroopers and defense orders ( anti blast orders may help es well cuz some Grenadiers are on roofs ) 

• Like 1

On 10/23/2018 at 6:55 PM, Johnathan994 said:

Hey guys any tips for chapter 17? the first battle? 

Ronald was my MVP for that one. If you move him south and position him near the base (facing the flag, but WITHOUT capturing it), the AI will waste a ton of CP on the four or five troops it has down there, doing very minimal damage to your tank. I waited until the end to capture that one. (In fact, a good exploit in this game is waiting to capture an enemy base until reinforcements are called there. That's basically a wasted move for the AI.)

Otherwise, a boosted Minerva is REALLY useful on that mission (especially if her double AP potential triggers.)

If the boss is giving you trouble, try hitting her with a smoke round from the Hafen. That'll prevent her from avoiding your attacks.