Glitches Trophies

JaneAusten69

11 minutes ago, Soufwar said:

I didn't have any trouble with any glitched trophies in this game on PS3, so I really don't know what you're talking about! 

It doesn't happen very often but some of the trophies can fail to pop on rare occasions, though no-one knows for sure what the cause is. Here's the relevant section from our Guide on .org:

Trophies not popping:

There have been reports that some trophies are not popping once you fulfill the requirements. There have been workarounds, including deleting the Game Data or restarting your PS3. There have been claims on collectible trophies not popping so it would be best to back up your L.A Noire Saved Data to make sure something like this doesn't happen to you. If there are any reports please post them. Trophies seem to not be popping for some that have completed the game and/or have the 1.01 Patch installed. Trophies that are not popping are:

• The Brass
  • The Moose
  • Lead Foot
  • Round Heels

There are others that have a 1 to 2 minute delay.

5 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It doesn't happen very often but some of the trophies can fail to pop on rare occasions, though no-one knows for sure what the cause is. Here's the relevant section from our Guide on .org:

Thats weird! My entire playthrough was clean and everything popped like it should, i didnt even know about the problem tbh. Glad i didnt encounter it and hope no one else would and feel sorry for the people who did, i hope everyone gets their trophies :)