Hole in One Trophy

OJ9999vr

Anyone got a good hole for the hole in one trophy?

Maybe one you can play very frequently, or a method to play the same over and over again without starting a whole new game each time.

Edit:

Best place i've found is Caramel Creek, with these settings:

Wind speed: None

Weather: Clear

Green Speed: Very Slow

Green Firmness: Very Soft

Terrain Firmness: Very Soft

Tees: Red Only

Pins: Only 4th

Round Length: Back Nine

Clubs: Beginner

And then i use 6 Iron, without changing anything else. A slight right or pretty straight shot should do it here, with all perfects and 100% strength.

Don't know if you can save these settings somehow, it takes so much time setting it up after every shot.

Edit 2:

Scratch this upper part, used 6-7h on it and didn't get close. Use this instead:

Almost the same settings, only difference is pins being 1 only and other clubs with adjusted shots. Main point of using this level is the ground being very smooth and the distance short, making tiny errors not that important.

Got this also, but apparently it wasn't an official course after all, even though it had the logo on it when i first selected it.

Edited by OJ9999vr
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, OJ9999vr said:

Anyone got a good hole for the hole in one trophy?

Maybe one you can play very frequently, or a method to play the same over and over again without starting a whole new game each time.

Edit:

Best place i've found is Caramel Creek, with these settings:

Wind speed: None

Weather: Clear

Green Speed: Very Slow

Green Firmness: Very Soft

Terrain Firmness: Very Soft

Tees: Red Only

Pins: Only 4th

Round Length: Back Nine

Clubs: Beginner

And then i use 6 Iron, without changing anything else. A slight right or pretty straight shot should do it here, with all perfects and 100% strength.

Don't know if you can save these settings somehow, it takes so much time setting it up after every shot.

Not having the best of knowledge on this but I know most of my friends used this video:

Seems 4 whatever hole that is, is ideal with this set up as the green is tilted.
Sorry I can't be more helpful OJ :) GL!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, NightRusticDawn said:

Not having the best of knowledge on this but I know most of my friends used this video:

Seems 4 whatever hole that is, is ideal with this set up as the green is tilted.
Sorry I can't be more helpful OJ :) GL!

Thanks, but that setup seems to be very difficult to use (for me at least). Mainly because of the Master clubs are being used (you need very precise movements and timing), but they also gives you better distance (about 30y longer shots). And also you'll need to play through one hole before reaching this one. With the one i'm currently using it's the very first one, but i have to hit i at the perfect angle to get it. At best i might have one try each minute, unless my settings could get saved, which would half the time.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, arj5902 said:

I tryed using 4 players to increase my odds and got one with a guest player bud it didn't count :(

I imagined so, did the excact same thing on the golden ferret and no trophy.

Btw, what course and Hole did you get it on?

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...