Just a great game!

Wade_VC

Not only is TRINE a great game, I think it is one of the better ones to be found on the PSN Store as well.

You play as one of 3 different characters (Thief, Wizard or Warrior), and can change which character you are playing mid-game. In other words, if you need some magical powers to get through a area of the map, simply switch over to the Wizard, and use your magic.

Got some of the undead attacking you? Simple, switch over to the Warrior.

Great platform game that has some excellent graphics, and levels/puzzles that will indeed make you think before you leap.

As an added bonus, for those so interested, it also has a PLAT available for it as well.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I agree the game is beautiful and creative but it is also buggy as hell... seriously, it's... real... buggy. For anyone diving in it's a good idea to play without the update installed, unless you like glitched games/trophies preventing you from getting the plat. I know trophies are a bonus and all and it's the gameplay that's important but guess what... normal gameplay is also pretty screwed up. It's too bad, I could have loved it but, way too many glitches marred my experience with what would otherwise be a sweet game :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...