PSNP Statistics (as a whole)

I love all the statistics that have been put into this website, and it's always fun to see new statistics added. Is it possible to add statistics that would be made up of everyone's individual statistics? For example,add a statistic for "most popular month to earn trophies" or "most popular day to earn trophies" or maybe add statistics such as most trophies earned in a day, week, or year? I know these statistics wouldn't be completely accurate (since not everyones ps profile has been entered), but I think it would be great to make statistics that would connect all our statistics together. :)

• Like 4

I'd like to see the average time all players needed to achieve Platinum for each game. Cheaters should naturally be ignored. ;)

I know this was discussed, but not feasible as PSN does not release info in regards to time spent 'in game'

Otherwise it'll just be 1st to last trophy, which doesn't mean much (I have several that 'took' over 8 months)

In regards to OP, more stats is never a bad thing ;)

Love the Statistics, wait haven't we all used statistics, statistically a bit too much in our sentences about statistics, hence stating our feelings about statistics is statistically weird.

Life in world of Stats

My next module exam in Maths

Did it rhyme?

Guess better than if it was done by a mime

In a pantomime

Statistics

I know this was discussed, but not feasible as PSN does not release info in regards to time spent 'in game'

Otherwise it'll just be 1st to last trophy, which doesn't mean much (I have several that 'took' over 8 months)

In regards to OP, more stats is never a bad thing ;)

I know that it isn't perfect, but who requires a perfect result? I finished Uncharted 1 in more than 3 years. That doesn't really matter when you simply compare average times. It would still be a good indicator if people needed more or less time than for other games.