malachi1987

Gold time

9 posts in this topic

I was so close. If I hadn't ring out myself I would've met the time. My time was 6:06. 

Any character with a cheap combo would be great to hear

And an easy way to ring out youropponents, I dont remember the best combo for it. 

If you give me combo can you put it as it is done on the controller and not on the game 

39 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Just use Nightmare and spam forward + triangle on easy. I destroyed all the enemies in 4,5 minutes.

Cool will try this in a bit. Thanks

For others players that have yet to get Keep Your Eye on the Gold and Glory Beckons.

Gold Time can be done on Very Hard with Inferno aka OP Nightmare with spamming forward + :triangle:, :r2: at times and :cross:+:square: at times.

ea67bc7d69a5746021535f6429f9d18615403260

To unlock Inferno, Complete the main story of Soul Chronicle.

Now I just need to unlock him to make unlocking legendary easier before he gets nerfed

Just as others have said before unlock inferno and spam triangle. You will get mostly ring outs and or perfects.

3 hours ago, stitchesnscars said:

Just as others have said before unlock inferno and spam triangle. You will get mostly ring outs and or perfects.

Yup and I still got gold even having to redo ivy once and geralt 3 times. So alot of wiggle room for knocking both out at same time

Got gold on legendary with Inferno in barely over 9 minutes.  Legendary gold is under 18 minutes, so it's really easy with him.  Since he's only useable offline or in Arcade and you can't use his move set on custom characters he probably won't be nerfed.