Hunter of Hunters trophy help

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2018 at 9:39 AM, kksligh said:

I'm on my 3rd playthrough about 75% the way through and this trophy still hasn't popped. The guide says there's 3 to 4 "boss" creatures in the story so it should've popped on the second playthrough... Can anyone help? 

Use They Warzone to unlock it faster

Collect Fate Points = use 50 on easiest boost rank/level  = kill  'n repeat 

I did that I got mine much much faster but ofc u might need to kill 7~8 of bosses at  Warzone  due to buggy trophy not registering each kill.

• 2 months later...

This trophy does seem all over the place.  I got mine this morning.

On my game so far I've done two campaign playthroughs and killed 2 warzone nemesis bosses after which the trophy popped.  So it seems it's not JUST 1500 bosses, but the kill counter is certainly weird.  General advice would seem to be do your playthroughs for the moral choices then grind warzone to pick up whatever is missing.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

I know I am posting this after patch 2.0, but I am having trouble with this trophy.

I have the Heroic Deed for Hunter of Hunters, but the trophy hasn't popped. I have three characters at almost max level, still nothing.

Where in the Warzone do you meet a boss type creature these days?

• 1 month later...
On 1/12/2019 at 6:53 PM, grifteskymfning said:

I know I am posting this after patch 2.0, but I am having trouble with this trophy.

I have the Heroic Deed for Hunter of Hunters, but the trophy hasn't popped. I have three characters at almost max level, still nothing.

Where in the Warzone do you meet a boss type creature these days?

How can you gain access at Warzone with patch 2.0?

15 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Nemesis is not more available, need to hunt down bosses in the Void Crusade after patch 2.0 (I opened the topic):

https://neocoregames.com/en/community/hub/ps4-hunter-of-hunters-trophy-kill-5-boss-creatures

But do boss kills still count if you just spam through the campaign several times?

• 2 years later...

This is a really old thread, but I'm hoping for some clarity on this...it looks like you can kill boss creatures in the Void Crusade missions.

I completed the campaign once, and didn't register a single boss kill...so are there no bosses in the campaign anymore? Are they only killable in one of the other special mission types? The trophy guide seems dated and doesn't seem to have correct information. Or I'm just doing this completely wrong.

Anyone even playing this anymore?