Create a new account

Hi everyone

I am writing because I have a problem. I have been selected for the next firmware update which allows us to change our ID. I was Moiledieu and I became Pelotedeneige. No problem of any kind concerning the trophies as I updated my new ID here and it worked perfectly (no loss of any kind). But i am trying to create a new account and the site gives me a code that I should enter somewhere on my PS4 or PS3 but I really don't know where. Could someone help me and tell me how to proceed ?

I hope I am posting in the right forum. ^^

Thank you for you help. :)

2 minutes ago, Moiledieu said:

Hi everyone

I am writing because I have a problem. I have been selected for the next firmware update which allows us to change our ID. I was Moiledieu and I became Pelotedeneige. No problem of any kind concerning the trophies as I updated my new ID here and it worked perfectly (no loss of any kind). But i am trying to create a new account and the site gives me a code that I should enter somewhere on my PS4 or PS3 but I really don't know where. Could someone help me and tell me how to proceed ?

I hope I am posting in the right forum. ^^

Thank you for you help. :)

If it is what I am thinking you put it in your "About Me" section of the PS4 or PS3.

You should be able to do it on the my.playstation site. Based on the English language version of the site:

1. Go to https://my.playstation.com

2. Log in (if you aren’t already) and go to ‘Profile’ (upper bar)

3. Choose ‘Edit Profile’ (top option beneath your avvie)

(3.5. You may have to re-enter your PW for security reasons)

4. The ‘About Me’ section you look for should be listed in the ‘PSN Profile’ tab (Edit: ‘About Me’ is the 5th section from the top for me, right above languages)

Edited by Aze
  • Like 2