Pelotedeneige

Create a new account

11 posts in this topic

Hi everyone

I am writing because I have a problem. I have been selected for the next firmware update which allows us to change our ID. I was Moiledieu and I became Pelotedeneige. No problem of any kind concerning the trophies as I updated my new ID here and it worked perfectly (no loss of any kind). But i am trying to create a new account and the site gives me a code that I should enter somewhere on my PS4 or PS3 but I really don't know where. Could someone help me and tell me how to proceed ?

I hope I am posting in the right forum. ^^

Thank you for you help. :)

2 minutes ago, Moiledieu said:

Hi everyone

I am writing because I have a problem. I have been selected for the next firmware update which allows us to change our ID. I was Moiledieu and I became Pelotedeneige. No problem of any kind concerning the trophies as I updated my new ID here and it worked perfectly (no loss of any kind). But i am trying to create a new account and the site gives me a code that I should enter somewhere on my PS4 or PS3 but I really don't know where. Could someone help me and tell me how to proceed ?

I hope I am posting in the right forum. ^^

Thank you for you help. :)

If it is what I am thinking you put it in your "About Me" section of the PS4 or PS3.

13 minutes ago, Moiledieu said:

But I didn't find any About me section. That what bugs me.

It's in your account settings on your console

Edited by BlindMango

I went to my account settings but I don't have any About me section. :( Is there a sub-section where I am supposed to find it ? Sorry to bother you.

Just now, Moiledieu said:

I went to my account settings but I don't have any About me section. :( Is there a sub-section where I am supposed to find it ? Sorry to bother you.

On PS4 it's Settings > Account Management > Account Information > Profile > About Me

You should be able to do it on the my.playstation site. Based on the English language version of the site:

1. Go to https://my.playstation.com

2. Log in (if you aren’t already) and go to ‘Profile’ (upper bar)

3. Choose ‘Edit Profile’ (top option beneath your avvie)

(3.5. You may have to re-enter your PW for security reasons)

4. The ‘About Me’ section you look for should be listed in the ‘PSN Profile’ tab (Edit: ‘About Me’ is the 5th section from the top for me, right above languages)

Edited by Aze

On PS3 is exactly the same as PS4, go to Account Management => Account Information => Profile => “About Me” will be highlighted, simply press X and put your code.

3 minutes ago, Moiledieu said:

Ok, it worked. Thank you very much guys. It was really nice of you. :)

No prob! :) 

Awesome to see name changing worked great for you on the site too! I know Sly has been trying to prepare for it in various ways